Tree of Savior Forum

About Bugs and Fix

I have an important question about bugs and fix
I noticed everytime you release a maintenance with rly important bugs (like the 100 evasion dodge bug, or wastrel sword), those bugs are already fixed in Ktos.

So my question is why do you release bugs that Ktos had monthes ago and which are fixed since

Can you be honest with us. Does the patches are like “pack” where you can’t remove the bugs. Cause everytime we see a bug in Ktos player’s videos, we are sure to get this bug, and when they say that the bug is fixed we are sure to get the fix monthes after

Can you stop this?

2 Likes

Same goes for balance changes where you change a skill : notice it’s too weak/strong, change it again, and when the patch hits us, you don’t give us the definitive version. Then we’re stuck with the super weak/strong stuff for months

we have the same issue as ktos about events
they had the 50% trans event issue before we had it. Exactly the same issue

wastrel sword is not a bug, has been tested and working the same at ktest, ktos and itos

it’s fixed since two monthes, don’t be scared nobody will touch your precious sword lul

Now, about bugs like Nak Muay’s sok Chiang and jump animation, all we can do is hope for the best every week. Also they will probably solve it and that will not show on the patch notes so no one will know for sure if its fixed or not…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.