Tree of Savior Forum

AA wizard build

im making a fun Auto Attack wiz build, is this ok or you think it could improve?

let me see mmm…

the order you can choose whatever you want xD

Enhancer 2 is also on the table…

Wait for rank 10 update. Enchanter 3 :wink:

1 Like

Better to go Wizard > Wiz 2/Pyro > Linker > Thaum 3 > RC > Enchanter 2

AA build without Enchant 2 is garbage.

Why Enchant 2 is so important?

How can i get this enchant? It is tradable on website like these one https://mmoauctions.com

HANDS :wink: thats it

1 Like

because extra lightning damage from enchant lightning and lightning hands that boost that all even more.

AA build without Chrono also lacks - that Quicken is a huge buff.

2 Likes

Chrono does improve atk speed but you need spr, which lead into less matk so more atks with very low dmg, thau3 can still use SPR for buffs and still get nice amount of matk and get some dex to atk a bit faster too, both options are viable.

1 Like

dude, go wiz 2>pyro>thauma c3>rune caster >enchanter c2, with rune of giants.
wiz 2 = surespell so u can cast your runes without being interrupted. if u feel safe, get wiz 1 pyro 2.
thauma c3 for more damage, pyromancer for extra line from enchant fire. rune caster for rune of giants, thats makes u hit one more time while jumping (jump hits like a basic attack, so u jump for lighting hands cleaner animation and do like double damage per hit). enchanter for enchant lighting and lighting hands of course.

full int or full spr for group play. if u have a linker 3 and someone is full dex, u’ll hit like crazy with lifeline.

its called “super mario” AA build, cuz u hit and jump on mobs

sry my bad english, i hope u understand xD
i have a video on my yt channel, but my build is velcoffer-oriented, so i just dropped rune caster for cryomancer c2 (control). i have a rune caster on party so i can use his giants xD
here is a test, sorry for the bad quality, my pc is garbage =p

good luck!

1 Like

you only need a minimum of 360 spr to reach the quicken attack speed cap, then the rest of the points can be added to dex and con which is what im doing for my enchanter chrono.

that would lead still in crap matk xD as i said low dmg faster hits. or high dmg slower hits.

if you want damage, get a good weapon, stop relying on int for damage, only add int if you think you wont benefit from spr or con.

i rely on SPR THAUMA for matk… primus raffye t10 +12 is my wep…