Tree of Savior Forum

A2 and no idea of a descent build

I don’t know what to do about my build i’m at Archer C2 want some help with it

do you want a pvp or pve build? also read this

I Want to begin with PvE and try a PvP character latter and I readed this but didn’t understand it a lot, but i was trying the a3s3 build but i saw many members saying its very hard to up so I’m taking a second opinion in this post

Well there alot of builds you can work with
Archer C2 into Sapper C2/Hunter C2
Hunter C2 is great against single target, also good for locking down an enemy on pvp with coursing, and rush dog’s stun(from attributes)
even though pet’s ai is dumb, the class itself is powerful
on sapper c2- you have more AoE damage, a great ground control with broom trap/punji stakes
then you can choose between rogue/scout/wugushi
Wugushi C2 can work with both sapper/hunter, has a nice single target damage and bit of aoe with wugong gu/throw gu pot
scale with STR
Rogue C1 - also works with both of them
Rogue you can steal your own broom trap and then use it later, for double broom trap, also sneak hit does affect your traps if you are behind a target, you can get vendetta for bonus STR with scale well with your traps
and on hunter, you will use your pet to get attention from mobs, and then you can get behind them and attack to crit them(rogue has an attribute that increase your dagger’s damage), you can even go for rogue c2, to get backstab and increase your single target damage and bonus str from Vendetta(vendetta does double damage when the enemy is bleeding, synergy with hunter’s snatching)
Scout C1 - this is for more pvp than pve, you get cloaking so you will be stealth, even though the pet will follow you, but iirc when you cast rush dog, it won’t cancel your stealth, so you can always do that so the pet won’t be near to you, also for sapper, you can set up your trap(punji stake/claymore) without canceling it because you only cancel cloaking on doing damage/jumping
sorry for my bad english, but i hope that you understand what i said above

A2 R2 F3 is good. I went that route at it works perfectly fine.

I like the ideia of A2 S2 W2 but i already have 40 con and 30str , so I was thinking if I should restar the carracter because its at lvl 41 so isn’t hard to lvl

40 CON with 30 STR is no problem. You would have to invest in CON in the future anyway, especially with the magic damage around lv 200+. Just be warned that most of the Sapper’s skills are either unreliable or so-so, and one Wugushi’s poison can replace another Wugushi’s poison (doesn’t matter if they’re on the same team or not) - essentially one Wugushi’s poison would be wasted.

and what about the hunter with wugushi (and I dont see any advantage in using scount or rogue with hunter or sapper)

scout1 is for pvp build it isn’t neccessary in pve
rogue has capture this can work well with sapper broom trap(other rogue combo is feint+barrage[ranger])

you can also go with Archer3 too twin shot is nice semi-spamable skill (5 overheat with low cd) lv 15 multi shot deal nice dmg and still viable in late game.

Hey guys, i went Archer3. Next plan was Scout1 and Rogue1, but i am not sure what to take at rank 6… Maybe i should have done Archer2 Ranger2 instead?

What are you going for 7? You can always go for Fletcher 1/Falcon 1.

I wanted to take Musketeer at Rank 7. Intention was to get the bonus from sneak hit and camouflage.
Wanted to take something with synergy with the rtest of my build but i just cant find anything good ,)
Is rogue2 any good?
Falcon will get nerfed i think so maybe bet choce, but what can i do with Fletecher1?

You can get an AoE? Fletcher 1 is, so I hear, quite so-so, but it is one of the few classes with AoE and if I remember correctly, it’s not limited to ground mobs.

there are alot of builds you can try:
Archer 2 - Ranger 2 - Fletcher 3.
Archer 2 - Ranger 3 - SR 2
or even
Archer 2 - QS 3 - Muskeeter

Already have archer 3 :slight_smile:

I found this two builds with one is better to pve?(if there is a better one please share)

you won’t need to restart because you will need CON later on the game anyways
just expend your points on 4:1 str dex

second one
rank 7 outclass everything

I made a mistake when a i said that I have 40 con isnt con is dex but I’ll follow this 4:1 str dex and just put in str until I reach it