Tree of Savior Forum

A whole leveling guild lol

• Server : Fedimian

• Team Name : Sophia_rose Stallone_

• Evidence

Additional info:

1. Party is from someone who is called christopher schwarznagger, probably the one botting.
  2. couldn’t take a pic soz.
    Me: Is it possible to have a warlock botting? Come Royal maus. workers lodge and judge yourself
    Someone: I stallone: again?

So IMC, would be nice if you manage these kind of bots which are leveling a whole guild as well as gold sellers, it can’t be that hard moreover when you have a forum which helps.

Dat is some leveling service/bot there holy cow. I assume he has a Templar that tele all of them there and switch to a warlock to do it O_o…

Dunno but come on, people who already knows this warlock/guild (coincidence they are all from the same one) as a bot and they are still in game? Are GM’s even trying to work?

Hey some bots programs are really convincing, they even go to town and repair, buy buff and sell automatically…

sad that the users are retarded and all use the same generic name and equipment…

as for the question [quote=“neith720, post:3, topic:338074”]
Are GM’s even trying to work?
[/quote]

NOPE, Not enough…

Hopeless!! for iTos let play on Ktos it better so much there staff work hard for player that pay for best services that you never found in iTos lol

This is the next level, why I bother myself leveling alts while I can download or buy a bot and level a whole party each time? Same party step by step, GM still hasn’t appear LOL

Keep with that goood management guys :slight_smile:

this is old news. Everyone been leveling their alt like this.

Not really botting but rather leeching?
West Sauili
Worker Lodge
DP2
Dina Farm
they all can be leech.

No captain, old news is that Fedimian knows about Stallone_ being a bot for a good time and is still doing it’s job without any problem.

There isn’t a point if you wanna discuss the difference between a bot and a bunch of people getting leeched, make account in fedimian and run to this maps, then you can track this warlock and watch by yourself.

1 Like

That’s cute. Have you tried SEA/ SA servers? huehuehue

4 months later, GM Franchis claimed to have banned Schwarznagger. Did they accidentally banned one of their vip customer?

Well Schwarzenegger is banned but not whole party/guild - Statham, Stallone, windows95 and so on.

In the meanwhile more people are quiting everyday xD

I know, thats why I’m reviving this post XD
Seriously…it took them 4 months to ban a famous bot. Thats as much time they needed to fix a bug.

2 Likes

4 months? schwarznagger has been around way more than that :thinking:

reminds me of jchsc32 and his rants against snowdance