Tree of Savior Forum

A week now, and still NO item compensation for tree base class in reset NPC?

Hi there, it’s been week and a couple of days since reset festival begin because big patch.
i have already opened a couple of tickets to IMC but response is the same.
They repatly turn me to se what they said in patch note.

I just point out that there is no compensation for tree base class (CLERIC, WIZARD, SCOUT, SWORDMAN and ARCHER), And this is what they response

IMC response :
As mentioned on our previous reponse, Please note that as for the Balance patch care, players can pick either Receive by item or Receive by points and not both. For more information, kindly follow the link below: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=2189

And the dscription iinLink said

I think they didnt understand that all 5 classes which is “TREE BASE CLASS”’ should get compensation as same as before. My point is if someone want to change his/her characters to completely different build, what should they do with those classes??

Example :
Changing from
P.Atk Cleric (Heal 5, Smite 5, Fade…)
to
M.Atk Cleric (Heal 5, Smite 0, …)

skill on CLERIC which is tree base class should be able to changed too.
This is not about only char with lv15 who is just full only tree class, but it’s about 450+ char which must be able to change their tree class base upon reset from big patch update.

Here is what NPC still told you,

So…
Where is our compensation which is in RED TEXT, If you select “Receive Class Points”??
I only got 3000 class points and that’s all, no skill or attribute reset potion.

[Edited] Also Where the hell is reset NPC gone? IMC said it 2-16 Feb’2021 ??

Normally each time IMC need to provide reset NPC to players,
When you select receive “Class Points”, you will get

• 1000 class point for each class you have (For me get 3 x 1000pt.)
  • 1skill reset and 1 attribute reset potion (as tree base class compensation, since it cant be changed)

but this time it give you only 3000 class points instead

The system is working as intended, as it always has been every time theres a Reset event, which has been multiple times by now

The red text refers to the fact that the base compensation is the items, indicated by the “However”, while “affected” classes can recieve the class points

The “E.g” makes it pretty clear; you either pick the class points or the items, you literally pick which one you want in a confirmation prompt, there should be no confusion

Now, i do agree that they should give out both of them because why not, the items are time gated anyways, but maybe try to post that in the suggestions section, since the system is pretty clear in how it works and it is working as intended

1 Like

you just misunderstood things
and sometimes [many times] imc translation is garbo
no need to sweat it out
theres cheap premium skill reset in market or wing of vaivora shop

and what about this:

not even 16th yet, but the NPC already gone :thinking:

4 Likes

Class points market costs like 1m, attri
and skill reset at 800k. you get a free CM each day for each character, why is this a problem when it has the most painless, quick solution?

1 Like

Yeah, That’s also in my concern too. where the hell NPC gone after 9/2/2021 patch ??

Sorry, but in my opinion, it didn’t work as intended.
It no need to recoded that reset npc since it already work fin many times as intended before.
It intended to give items as compensation along with class point.

someone say Blah Blah Blah
“buy it by 1 run cm, 1M only” or “buy it at vaivova shop”

Why should I buy it?
you can say if you have 1 healer
but THIS GAME HAVE 40 SLOT
and i have 10 healer

Why should I buy it again?
becanse imc update new skill/chang skill
why can’t give 3000point+reset???
in spite of what before ,imc can give it?

You want more intelligence
The game has to provide a balance for players with a lot of characters too.

1 Like

I got 34 chars and also many of my friends got 30-40 chars.
That’s why and what we should concern.
Please I didn’t want solution or answer since I already purchase 40 skill reset potions from market.
I just concern with why no compensation as they told at the first place??
Am i wrong that IMC changed skills?? which lead me to use silver for such a careless implement from IMC??

Class points market costs like 1m, attri
and skill reset at 800k. you get a free CM each day for each character, why is this a problem when it has the most painless, quick solution?

So for you it’s 2M per char then, but that’s 80m for me.
So I think there’s no quick solution at all since you need playtime.
What shall you do with that amount of silver then, if not invest on resetting characters?? Please tell me.
But I quit sure that if you have as much characters as mine or my friends,
It’s not worth your valued play time.

you just misunderstood things
and sometimes [many times] imc translation is garbo
no need to sweat it out
theres cheap premium skill reset in market or wing of vaivora shop

I think i didn’t misunderstood.
This reset NPC is different than before.
They edit that patch note 4-5 times during update.
They messed with its code.
FYI, wing of vaivora shop is not worthy to trade with consumable items as you mentioned.

FYI, i just mention option in case you dont have 1m in your inventory to buy those cheap reset in market lmao

idk why you guys have to sweat it out
i have max char slot and i dont even play many of em anymore cause weak alts is sucks
they just slave lmao
i was even just using them to get all classes unlock in journal lol
if i can get refund i will refund all my premium character slot and i dont even give a damn

but yeah, its subjective, what can be problem for you is not for me
maybe because i can generate 80m just ez lol
if you being smart having 30+ ish characters you can marathon cm and you can get 30m just ez
you forgot the benefit of having many characters.and its consequences.

no sweat.just brain.

1 Like

if you have 30-40 character, you will don’t say it
my all char have lv 440-460 i play all class because i love all class

and you need more more more money to make all gear for all char
if you pay 30M-40M for reset you can puchase more att , make Arts ,make weapon/armor ichor , ark and anything

if you no gear, low gear no pt cm need you and can’t auto cm i don’t want to leech

and if you have 30-40 character you need more more more time

you forgot? we have time 24 hour per day but if you play only 1 char it ez to you but not me not someone

Do not leave your opinion.
Don’t think you are right.
if you don’t have 30-40 char

excuse me, you can use class point to change class and thats free attribute reset and obviously skill too
once upon a time i used 2k class point because i want to reset skill point and i just hate to buy lol
just use brain a little bit here.

really? you dont know switching gears? does auto even care what ichor you use? all you gotta do is meet the requirement and do damage lol

having healer is not that disadvantage to make money especially with auto content
healer can auto cm too. if you dont have money to buy vv mass heal for 450cm just slap him time rod or chap vv lol
i tried it on healer rely only on heal corruption sphere, 1 skill point nachash, merkabah, and a7x and i got like 800k.
easy.
this game gives too much spoonfeed that it breaks some players mental.

hypocrite. im done here. its no use giving advice cause youre just lazy brainer and just want spoonfeed compensation
how can you buy those 40 char slot when buying 40 reset is a big deal rofl
you can work your way to get the money back easily, but you dont understand of the privilege of having many characters to make more money easier

you guys who thinks so hard over this seems like kids who buy all these premium stuff using your mom allowance rofl

excuse me, you can use class point to change class and thats free attribute reset and obviously skill too
once upon a time i used 2k class point because i want to reset skill point and i just hate to buy lol
just use brain a little bit here.

= Ok i can use point 2k to reset att/skill per class but main class how to reset?
= Did you read it before you answered?

really? you dont know switching gears? does auto even care what ichor you use? all you gotta do is meet the requirement and do damage lol

= ok i have 1H Spear Event EP11 i don’t have ichor and i can’t join auto cm , you need money to make ichor right?

having healer is not that disadvantage to make money especially with auto content
healer can auto cm too. if you dont have money to buy vv mass heal for 450cm just slap him time rod or chap vv lol
i tried it on healer rely only on heal corruption sphere, 1 skill point nachash, merkabah, and a7x and i got like 800k.
easy.
this game gives too much spoonfeed that it breaks some players mental.

= if you can make 1M per run you don’t need?
= When you waste time as everyone else , you don’t need 1M???

hypocrite. im done here. its no use giving advice cause youre just lazy brainer and just want spoonfeed compensation
how can you buy those 40 char slot when buying 40 reset is a big deal rofl
you can work your way to get the money back easily, but you dont understand of the privilege of having many characters to make more money easier

= if you have 30-40 you need manage time , item , money for all char
= my all char grow together
= you don’t want to save time? if you can use 30-40M for make gear replace buy reset becanse imc lazy to give you?

you done , im done too
Hope to read byebye

FYI, i just mention option in case you dont have 1m in your inventory to buy those cheap reset in market lmao

Thanks abt you suggestion anyway. even if I didn’t want to find answer on how to obtain those items.
It’s IMC false on editing NPC and no compensation as it meant to be.

idk why you guys have to sweat it out
i have max char slot and i dont even play many of em anymore cause weak alts is sucks
they just slave lmao
i was even just using them to get all classes unlock in journal lol
if i can get refund i will refund all my premium character slot and i dont even give a damn

Why I should sweat out?? you ask…??
It will be like if your kids steal 10$ every morning, and you not concern it
until you need some cash and BAM… no cash in your pocket…
And I didn’t think I will meet who complain this… and that… blah blah blah… Still play this game.
weak?? suck?? why not just delete them? why you still kept and played them??
Don’t whine on me about refund, it’s your decision. you make and you must accept it yourself.

no sweat.just brain.

Is this Suggestion or insult??
These words may insult even not directly, choose words wisely friend.
It’d have count that you insult all of who concerned about this topic.

but yeah, its subjective, what can be problem for you is not for me
maybe because i can generate 80m just ez lol

Well, also thanks for a clear view of your comments
It seems you just want to showoff.
You have max slot char (even if you didn’t mean 40)
You easily generate 80m/day. which everyone actually could do in many different ways.

if you being smart having 30+ ish characters you can marathon cm and you can get 30m just ez
you forgot the benefit of having many characters.and its consequences.

I didn’t forget benefit of multiple chars usage. I still play the same.
But… Wow… a smart guy liked you, could do it without thinking too much.
For me, I considered it as not worthy to give my playtime.
Just to CMs for reset potion. LOL. I can buy it same as you suggest. NP.
If this problem is not concerned by you, please leave.
There is no need for you to showoff to me. Why did you comment at first place anyway??
I just open topic and ask about why no tree base class compensation at all
Because it should have same as before. if you really read it you’ll see what I ask.

Different perspective, different methods on solving problems.
I won’t be you and you won’t be me.
But that’s doesn’t make me wrong or you are right !!!

Please respect others before and you’ll be respected by them.
Don’t be a smart guy in a wrong place.

I think some of you guys misread my topic and question or not even read what i ask for.
I pointed out that IMC is wrong on editing reset NPC.
The reset NPC was meant to give you compensation on tree base class.
I’M NOT ASKNG HOW TO OBTAIN ITEMS which can be obtained by many ways.

and also please respect others,
Different players different minds, tactics, methods, playstyle etc.
I do respect all suggestions and answers
I never even put as quotes or phases to make me look good
but please don’t go offtopic or else just post new topic by yourself.

1 Like

So you are saying you have 40 alts, but you’re ■■■■ poor? Why make those alts? Did you make them to make money or make them so you could form a kpop girlband to dance all day in the cities? And dahell do you need 80m for? Dafuq? are you resetting all of them in one single day that you need 3k points for each right now? @BlackMonkey for what are those 10 healers? With 10 healers you have every single viable healer build already so why do you need to reset all 10?

3k of each for your chars is way more than you need, everybody knows that. IMC has bigger things to worry about right now than give you kids your class points. If somehow with 30-40 alts you still don’t have the silver to buy them then boohoo mudfka. They giving out free savi dysnai complete with vaivora and you whine that you can’t farm fking 1m. Fk that sht man

Stop whining like a child and get over it dude, buy the resets you need and move on boys.

So why you’re so jealous about rich or poor??
Also if I want to reset all my chars, it’s not related to this topic at all.
I point out that IMC should give compensation,
Not to make you judge me why I didn’t do this… do that…

You should stop whining on me like a baby too.
I didn’t want your solution which every player already know.

Their bigger thing which should concern?? Giltine raid that not even look possible to clear??
There should be no problem at all if thy try and test their game before release even how hungry of money they are…

As I already said that I solve my problem but this reset NPC error shouldn’t exist.
Because of they said it clearly in NPC that they’ll give you a tree base class compensation as items.

It’s not what IMC or DEV team is, it’s what you already get.
I’ll make it clear if you’re old enough to read what I tell you.

You saw politician corrupt and take money out from each civil works.
It’s not important to you as you still live your life normally.
One day there is a sink hole on road
According it’s not meet standard from less civil fund on construction
And also your related also get accident from it. (You can imagine what will happen)

Same as this topic, one day player will ask about it again.
Maybe that’s time you need to concern on a little problem like this.
I just want to prevent this sink hole… That’s all.
Even I can live my life normally as you suggest,

" Hey why not you do this… do that?? " Huh?
Stop suggestions like this, it’s your whining not suggestion or comment.
Give reason which support on what you suggest BOY.

she’s back, and longer than before

1 Like

Nice !!! she’s back !!!

but… Still no response about my Tree base compensation.
They still give out only CP or 1 set of reset potion.

(TwT)

Edited : images