Tree of Savior Forum

A strategy to live with bot

Botters was evolved day by day without any action from IMC, now botters are real big problem. In old days, a baubas botter can only make 600k - 1000k per 10 min, they obtain about 5mil per hour, 120 mil per day at baubas, 60 mil per day at other maps. But now, with infinte aoe attack hack, 500 silver per kill, 200 creep in map, 30s respawn, they obtain about 500x200/0.5x60 = 12 mil per hour in any ep 11 map, over 40 mil at baubau, they get 1000 mil at baubas per day and about 300 mil from any ep 11 maps. If someone can speed run CM7, they can make 1.3 mil/8x60 = 9.75 mil per hour, after minus cm ticket fee, it only 3-4 mil. If we continue like this, someday silver will be trash, only botter can buy end game item.

Because REPORT BOT WILL MAKE US GET BANNED, so I have another strategy here, we should hoard all item, better hoard rare item, which can’t be obtain from silver gacha or someway too easy ( magic stone, vvr,boruta seal…) save them in ur storage, in bad case, u may lost some money for price drop (30% is badest I have seen). But if we hoard enough, they will be very expensive, just hoard more and more untill botters made more silver then inflation will come and make we all rich. In real life, when something can made inflation, everyone will hoard gold, jewel or something, this is perfect time to do this.

3 Likes

lmao.

not newbie friendly.

1 Like

Newbies dont need too much rare item, they usually need item can be obtain from silver gacha (blue sandra, tome page, BG…)

Items which are totally untradable would help but I tend to hate that in an MMO.

Honestly, they need to just perma ban people who buy silver. :tired:

1 Like

Buy silver isnt big problem as botters, botters are now ruin all ep 11 maps, how can newbie do quest for savinose set?

u right haosura1. And if u use savinose, u will be kicked out cm party. It’s happening in telsiai.

They can do ep11 cm until they have enough money for geared, if they cant get savinose, they cant even start to learn how this game work.

The botters are there to support EMT. If you permaban silver buyers, the botters will move on

even u can permaban silver buyers, they still can bot by theirself, it also hard to track RMT, it just too easy to detect bot and hack

It’s easy enough to track that IMC banned them a year ago. For whatever reason they don’t ban them anymore.

IMC behind the scene

2 Likes

I would like the imc to create a special monster to deal with the bots when Botto attacks, causing them to die.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.