Tree of Savior Forum

A slightly different point of view..? A note to the other community members

Ikr. Old payon was nice and easy to navigate and people actually stays there. New payon was messy thus everyone gathers at prontera.

Everyone misses Payon. :upside_down:

1 Like

Iā€™m all for dialogue about other options or disappointment. Iā€™m obviously a fangirl of the game. I make no bones about it. I was excited from the first time I logged in and itā€™s only built since then.

It was that same excitement that I felt when I made my first character in RO. Very different games, but still capturing something that is missing from a lot of modern MMORPGs that isnā€™t easily put into words. That is why I will support the game if at all possible while they wade the waters of the western market which is known to be fickle. Weā€™re vocal and hard to pleaseā€“that isnā€™t a bad thing in and of itself.

What I do think is bad, is the tendency of things getting blown out of proportion on the forums. The forums are our only way of communicating with IMC at the moment (though there hasnā€™t been the best of communication for a while now).

The game needs work, itā€™s unpolished and roughā€¦

but Iā€™d like to think even some of the more jaded players can see that ToS is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It has a lot of promise. Itā€™s actually a pretty solid little game as it is.

Iā€™m not saying people are wrong for being dissatisfied with the company though. Everyone has a right to dislike how things are being handled right now. I get it, I really really do. But just like you said pointed outā€¦ thereā€™s people just madly squealing at each other.

Itā€™s hard to sift through that to see the real complaints and I really wish more clear headed people would speak up no matter their opinion on the current matter.

And even if I disagree with someoneā€™s viewā€¦ as long as theyā€™re being respectful Iā€™ll happily support their right to complain til Iā€™m blue in the face.

Been debating rolling back onto the servers for a few days just for the nostalgia factor. I logged into my old alchie and was surprised to see how crowded Pront was.

1 month early access boyz - they asked the community (as for now % been at 65 doubt itll change) 10 USD for 1 month of early access + basically 1 month VIP (if you choose to spend your currency on this)

anybody who creates a hateful topic AGAIN just gonna be laughed at anyways - thats the best solution they offered - they in no way HAD to do this - no company on earth listens to their community at all (ok with a few exceptions) so big move from IMC kudos to them

Yeap, this is the root. Things get blown out of proportions. Small issues become big issues. The thing is the EA and founder pack is on hold until further notice, its not even confirmed right now. IMC staff are re-evaluating the solution. Therefore, all the unhappiness and rant in forums is unwarranted. Iā€™d rather everyone spend time discussing good old RO times, or they can discuss good new TOS times instead of discussing issues that are not even confirmed.

They are unhappy people about the EA and founders pack but whats more serious is the whiteknights attacking the idea as well, these add flame to the already angered people, thinking its justified to hate on the company and the company is evil, have you seen facebook, people are calling on the rest to unlike to page, flag steam, spam nonsensical comments to destroy the game and IMC. It is too brutal. Not to mention theres this joker spreading the image in every forum post as a propaganda to hate to the founders pack which is not even sold yet.

Ugh, thatā€™s actually pretty disturbing! I mean itā€™s good that they responded so quicklyā€¦ considering that IMC is on a 13 hour time differenceā€¦ or is it 12? I forget, itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been back from living in Busan. Plus daylight savingsā€¦

I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve always felt that while they do take a lot of what the community says to heart. I just hope that a vocal minority doesnā€™t end up dominating the discussions. :confused:

And there you go, IMC is doing a poll right now regarding about the a week, 1 month and 3 months early access. If people still saying IMC donā€™t care, I donā€™t know what will.

They are not perfect but theyā€™re good to say the least so my thanks to all the staffs, you are doing a good job and may you have a very wonderful day.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie

Everyone for or against, just see this. They apologized and poll is going on. TIME TO PLAY

That one month set of tiers is awfully niceā€¦ wonder if theyā€™d still do March 22?

I really hope so because i really cant wait for the real RO2 !!

probably not - bet they gonna adjust the early access to their official release or however you may call it in june - but again just a mere guess

Me either :slight_smile: Iā€™m looking forward to it and have friends from all over the globe who feel the same. Been a long while since I thought about launching a guild and being really involved in a gameā€¦ but I think I might for this one. I really want it to be the most it can be.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.