Tree of Savior Forum

A Sincere, Heart-warming Thank You!

I would like to thank every GM and STAFFs here for doing their utmost best to make this game better.

We, the players, are so grateful at what you do and how you interact with the players in the game!
What I love the best is when they interact with the players in-game and ask them their issues and they promise to do their best to satisfy their players.

And the way they patrol the areas infested with bots, gather recordings and ban them outright for destroying player experience. What an excellent way of showing professionalism!

I hope that GMs and STAFFs from other MMOs are as exemplary as the ones here in Tree of Savior! We are truly so lucky to have these great people in our lives!

Please keep up the good work! We are all rooting for you and hope that your boss acknowledges your actions and give you a massive raise in your paycheck! You guys deserve every penny!

Thank you again! @GM_Francis, @STAFF_Yuri, @Staff_Alex, @Staff_Jin, @William121213513513, @STAFF_Bob, @STAFF_Amy

Bless your hearts!

4 Likes

hmm, sincere or sarcasm?

game 4 years old, but imc do with bots 10 years nothing changed

1 Like

They probably hiding something that’s why they’re not responding on bot reports. If bots keep infesting fields… then there’s no way newbies and new players can enjoy this game. I hope someone can hack IMC data so we can expose them why they’re like so friendly with bots. Whatever we report now is useless, then they expect us to make new legend gears for field farming? Nah it should be equipped on bot instead for better bot experience :).

2 Likes

Maybe the Bots are theirs, because IMC doesn’t pay them enough.

2 Likes