Tree of Savior Forum

A Scout build for pure PVE farming

Greetings to all, I have a character ready take on scout. I’ve read scout is the best class currently for farming. My Main goal is farming maps for the new raid weapons and armors materials. I do not intend to do end game content, ET, Velc or raids. I’ve read that Thaum-Link-?? (not sure what to choose for the third class) is a solid core. but also Heard about Enchanter-Thaum which also seems good. Which one to choose for best results? if possible can also provide a link to the skill distribution? and which stats to invest in with the extra points? thank you very much in advance .

This set of videos should be helpful for you to see what you like play-style wise.

All are pretty viable as shown there, will need different levels of gear to set them up and the playstyle can be slightly different, but yes Thaum Link is the core, last choice is fairly open (Just avoid enchanter there really)

My farm build, with low investiment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obC5otUuAwA
Tip: Get around 100+ accuracy on your equip

1 Like

Hey, thanks for sharing the build. Just one question, why Assassin over Corsair for farming? Isn’t the Pillage passive a good enough reason for choosing Corsair?

Yeah, corsair probably is better! I just dont want to invest into a gun ;p
and I liked assassin

Thank you Very much Gustav for the build!

Where is lvl 1 Piercing Heart? Why would you ignore +50% crit rate attribute?

Pillage is broken atm maybe another reason

Because you want to kill the mob with less skills possible, you dont need add another skill in the combo, 10 sec buff, will need to spam Piercing Heart before every mob, and you dont need this to kill HG 380 mobs.
Remember, this thread is about “pure farmer”.