Tree of Savior Forum

A recommendation for my build

Greetings to everyone. My main line of thought is to be a hybrid support/dps wizard.
I have a question bear with me. I used to main wiz2link3thaum3ec2 before Re:Build, so all my armor pieces(laitas boots, laitas pants, masinios shield) and weapons(masinios rod) are all SPR based along with Linkroller x3 lv 10. I didn’t play since Sept so I have to get the new upgraded weapons from new raid.
So I have massive amount of SPR 8k+. I know SPR doesn’t provide recovery anymore but it’s a wiz new class buff stat to recover 120% spr recovery

there are 2 class combos I saw that interested me by [icyruios]
1Wizard - Cryomancer - Psychokino - Taoist
2.Wizard - Psychokino - Onmyoji - Taoist

My main currently is Wizard-Alchemist-Taoist-Omnyu
I chose Alchemist cause sprinkle potions helps party with the current sp problems by other classes
Taoist cause good raw damage and Omnyu for the AOE and Tree. I dislike Sorc/Necro why I didn’t thought of those classes and Bokor seems okay but not sure

my Question is is Pyschokino better than Onmnyu for crowd control? or should I change alchemist for let’s say Omnyu or Cryo? thank you in advance.

Nice of you quoting my name. For those builds, I got my inspiration from the videos which I will link below

Look at the gameplay and see which one suits you. For crowd control Psychokino is definitely better. In fact Pyschokino + Cryomancer to me probably provides the best CC you can imagine. Heavy Gravity’s slow + Gravity Pole + Raise + Frost Pillar/Ice Pike freeze + Snow Rolling/Magnetic Force to group up monsters.

Damage wise Onmyoji probably is better since it has more skills to use. Also, Onmyoji really thrive in the AOE department. Taoist is used in both builds and in general Taoist is just really good now so you won’t really go wrong with it.

Greetings , thank you for the video.I might go Psycho-Taoist-Onmyo to keep up the damage with firefox affecting Psycho skills to pyro dmg. I still feel bad about the rework done to ice pillar not vacuuming anymore. But a question, Alchemist seems really good with their sprinkle sp, currently I can restore 5k+ SP from a single use, is alchemist better for end game content where there are heavy sp users from non wizard classes?

But since I don’t have much INT close to 400 INT and currently 710 SPR the Psycho damage won’t be lower by that much? using rod +shield. Thank you in advance

I have not really tried Alchemist to know if it is worth it just for Sprinkle SP Potion. I think the key factor into damage now is your weapon. Need someone else who knows weapon stats to confirm this and how INT factors into play.

Psycho damage to be fair isn’t the best. What makes Psycho good is the good crowd control and AOE. Heavy gravity has a really big AOE. Psychic Pressure’s range is also increased with FireFox attribute, and Gravity Pole hits even more with the attribute now. For me when I play my Psycho-Onmyoji-Taoist I usually use all my other skills from Onmyoji and Taoist skilsl first, and use Psychic Pressure & Gravity Pole as filler skills. Since they are both channeling skills, I use them while waiting for my other skills to cooldown so I can repeat my skill rotation again. If I want I simply just stop channeling and cast my other Onmyoji and Taoist skills.

Best way to know if you like it honestly is to try it yourself and see how it does compared to other combinations.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info, I will wait for more replies to see what to do, want to note down all possible good combinations for my current build till I decide for a perm one when reset event ends .

Hi there, I’m new to this game. Im looking for full AOE CC build, do u guys happen to have any recommendations? Im currently looking at Psy-Sage-Cryo or Psy-Sage-Chrono, are they viable? Thanks in advance.