Tree of Savior Forum

A really explained Wiz3/Ele3/War1 guide

Guys what set is better on a 4/1 CON/INT build the plate or cloth Virtov set? The Plate gives 3500HP & 250 Physical Defense and Cloth gives 1300HP, 140 Physical Defense & 60 Magic Defense + Magic Amp

This is outside the Masteries however not sure how much HP wearing a 3set plate would give plus wearing 4 sets Cloth gives alot more Magic Reduction and SP (Since the class is quite SP hungry) do you guys think Plate is still the way to go since in PvP/GvG most damage is magical anyways

1 Like

So… If I wanted to reach Warlock at R7, which would be the ideal points spent in CON? I’m currently lvl 144 Ele C2 with 50 CON. (haven’t reached 8k hp yet).

That should be enough. Now get some hp eq and plate mastery.

Thanks! I’ll look into that.

Warlock doesnt have more utility than DMG, dunno where you take that idea from, haha. The point is that the only high DPS skill is against the mechanic of the char, which makes it really stupid to use in PVE and PVP. Dunno why are you trying to defend it, since its clearly a defect.

“Nice, lets use Pole on Ellaganos here… OPS, KNOCK BACK!”
“Ahhh, let me burst that Poata here, OPS, KNOCK BACK!!!”
“Look all these mobs here in storage, let me run inside them and use Pole! OPS, MASSIVE ATTACK!!! ‘pls ress’”.

Resume of a Warlock using Pole of Agony.

Why do I feel that you are just bad at communication with your teammate? I never had that problem before.

Not a single situation I mentioned depend of team comunication.

Guys, Max Pentamion is better for Ele 3 or Animus?

I have Pole1 and DarkTheurge5. What is better now, Invocation or Max Pole? I won’t take mastema nor evil sacrifice.

max pole of agonyyyy

Max Petamion for solo play, Animus for group, IMHO.
But they both suck :slight_smile: Taking in account it’s price it is much better to spend that silver on attribute leveling.
In fact, be4 you max all your damage spell + plate/cloth mastery attributes spending silver on MaxPeta/Animus is a bad deсision. Get yourself a Conqueror - nice and cheap one.

Why Animus for group?

Higher damage than MaxPeta, and there’s a healer, so you dont need hp regen.

I need help, i m now W2 and i’m crying a lot to level up, can someone help?
also, what base level i can take W3?

W2 is painful. Get some pardoner buffs in the city is your best bet.

I believe the base level for C3 is around 79. Life is considerably easier after that. Save up gold/points for the Quick Cast and Magic Missile attributes.

Wiz c3 is lvl ~40. But yeah, buying buffs will make leveling easier

i Think the attributes its not work… i get the sleep on and the lethargy one e the damage doesnt change, on do i know its on? when i see the red or i when i see the green? i tested with both ways…

SA server

Btw - where (which areas) can we farm these skill gems?

i just reached E1 last night. majority said W2 and W3 is difficult but i dont seem to see it that way. I play it all the way to E1 by just working on every quest in all maps from lv1 to lv80 and waaalaaaaaaaa… E1 is born… easy.no grinding. I didnt even bother to enhance my equipment +1. just use the same crap and change it whenever mobs drops me. by the way, i pump 30 into CONS first from lv1 and the rest to INT and still have 20 points left as reserved. so dont tell me its hard to W2 and W3… never even join party grinding…just go back to lv1 map and pickup all quests from every npc in map as progress…explore maps to 100% , talk to the adventure NPC in city about your tale, you 'll have tons of exp cards to stuff your stomach…
The game quests and exp rewards was designed to scale accordingly for players to level up should the finished and explored all quest and maps. only grind when no more quests available.

What’s difference btw rod and staf? I know one is one handed the other is two, but that’s the only difference? Which one should I use?

Cheers!