Tree of Savior Forum

A really explained Wiz3/Ele3/War1 guide

Wiz c3 is lvl ~40. But yeah, buying buffs will make leveling easier

i Think the attributes its not work… i get the sleep on and the lethargy one e the damage doesnt change, on do i know its on? when i see the red or i when i see the green? i tested with both ways…

SA server

Btw - where (which areas) can we farm these skill gems?

i just reached E1 last night. majority said W2 and W3 is difficult but i dont seem to see it that way. I play it all the way to E1 by just working on every quest in all maps from lv1 to lv80 and waaalaaaaaaaa… E1 is born… easy.no grinding. I didnt even bother to enhance my equipment +1. just use the same crap and change it whenever mobs drops me. by the way, i pump 30 into CONS first from lv1 and the rest to INT and still have 20 points left as reserved. so dont tell me its hard to W2 and W3… never even join party grinding…just go back to lv1 map and pickup all quests from every npc in map as progress…explore maps to 100% , talk to the adventure NPC in city about your tale, you 'll have tons of exp cards to stuff your stomach…
The game quests and exp rewards was designed to scale accordingly for players to level up should the finished and explored all quest and maps. only grind when no more quests available.

What’s difference btw rod and staf? I know one is one handed the other is two, but that’s the only difference? Which one should I use?

Cheers!

Try reading this: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/170-rod-arde-dagger-v-s-staff/186598/6

Hi, would you still have an update on this? Can anyone enlighten me on what skill atrributes I should go and also the end game equipments since I am hearing of different opinions(cloth/plate armor).

more hp and mele def = plate
more sp and mdef = colth

simple? XD

and so how does that answer me question?

Is this build still good? Still viable or are there other better DPS wizard builds?

Actually this is the most popular DPS build.

For PvE it doesnt really matter too much whether youre going plate or cloth if your HP falls within like the 12k-14k range. A lot of people decide on cloth because the virtov set for plate is currently missing 3 pieces, and the lolopanther cloth set > plate set.

As for attributes, you might end up with something like Magic Missle lv 50, Hail lv 50, frost cloud lv 70, pole of agony lv 50, dark theuge lv 60, and meteor lv 50-70 (if you wanna pvp) a few weeks after you reach lv280.

After you get those attributes, you can focus on trying to get frost cloud to 80 while not neglecting the others. After a few month of grinding you might have something like Magic Missle lv 100, Hail lv 100, Frost cloud lv 90-100, Pole lv 80, Dark Theuge lv 90. Lv 100 on those 2 cause they are pretty useful and still cheap.

Ok here’s a price to level 1-100 attributes.

Magic missile 37144940
Hail 49526602
Dark theurge 86671581
Frost cloud 74289926
Pole of agany 86671581
Meteor 61908260
Electrocute 49526602

Total ~450M.

Just wanna know how many silver can you get every day to level them all in 2 month after getting 280? :slight_smile:

lol pretty good reason I didnt ask you to 100 dark thurge and pole (too expensive for now).
So it comes down to 200mil, which isnt thaaaaat hard to make in 2-3 months.
Me personally I can make about 2-3mil a day on avg. It depends on your luck and patience too.

2-3M/day is a very good rate (how many hours do you play every day??) Maybe it becomes more easy at 280, but at 230 it’s close to impossible with 3 hours of dayly playtime…

Hi, sorry for noob question. I’m a level 252 WL with lvl 5 dark theurge, I’ve seen some posts saying the balls protect from arrow attack, how does it actually work?
from my experience (and i did experiments on it few times) the balls indeed take agro, so any balls from invocation can protect me by taking agro. But for dark theurge, most of the time the arrow hits both the shield ball and myself (my HP indeed dropped), is there a trick with this? :sweat:
thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Its not foolproof. It blocks projectiles like only 40% of the time.

It kind of depends on your position too.

40% is understatement.

What is the best weapon to level together with burns?

@raphaelgumieri Is this guide outdated or ppl can still follow it? Would you change something now that you are higher lvl?
(Acho que vc é Brazuka, tamo junto =D)