Tree of Savior Forum

A random idea :3

I’m sure some of the peeps on the forums are tired of seeing topics like this, but maintenance is happening and I wanted to pass the time with an idea I came up with while playing.

Someone stated that Clerics are overpowered because they have high dps, can heal and in some cases even tank. I think that Clerics do have some weaknesses, but the healing problem is definitely solvable.

Why not have a Vamp property stat in the game?

Vamp grants some hp back based on the amount of damage dealt.

I think that by having this mechanic, it gives another healing option for non-healing classes.

It doesn’t have to be much, and the property stat can be rare. Maybe 1 value of Vamp only gives 0.2% life back from damage dealt, so if you do 10,000 damage you will heal for 20 with only 1 Vamp.

And of course, the amount of life granted back can be adjusted as the game progresses. It may also be based on the level of the user such that at lower levels it works really well, but at higher levels its not as effective.

Edit: 0.2% might be too much. Obviously the value was just a guess, it doesn’t have to be that high.

1 Like

Have non skill based AA only do return 0.5-2%(capped) of max hp per hit and I’m cool.

General idea is nice since it’ll give more leeway for cleric builds not going for Cleric2 anymore.

1 Like

So basically make everyone a featherfoot :frowning:

I didn’t think about that actually, but I guess FF would just have more Vamp options and can heal more.

Hell, maybe also give FF a passive at C1 that gives them 1 Vamp property stat per attribute level, max attribute level 4.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.