Tree of Savior Forum

A question about Sorcerer skills

Hi guys!

I’d like to know what is improved with higher Sorcerer’s skill levels. Especially skills like Attack Ground, Obey, Morph and Summoning.

If some of you played Sorcerer or just knows for certain how his skills work, could you please find a minute to answer? =)

SP cost and maybe cooldown, just a guess
The monster summoned is so weird, all black…they should just put a dark aura or something like that

1 Like

@JoJo_ It can change with a boss monster card i think

On ToSbase the sp cost gets higher ea lvl and cooldown stays the same

i would like some1 to explain the skills, the fansite makes no sense to me for this class

1 Like

i guess no1 knows ,_,

See this link for a fun explanation for beginners. Maybe outdated now. Not sure.
Link to explanation topic

7 Likes

pallies can pretty much one-shot them. haha.

@elijiahrave
I was thinking about that too. Why would they allow a skill to one-shot Demon and Mutant type bosses who make up 51% of the 200+ unique bosses. Then I read this line:
May kill mutant or demon type enemy at once.”
I’m guessing a pretty slim chance here. I’d like some one to test this. But, it’ll require patience due to the 100 sec cooldown time

EDIT: Also what was seen in the beta test, where bosses who where immune to many spells like Petrify,Sleep in general with specific bosses immune to stun,freeze,burn,poison etc. So i’m guessing that all bosses will be immune to one-shot kills too.

Bcoz it’s on a fairly low base chance, i guess? As for the bosses I’m not quite sure it would work for them though (outside pvp), and just a a side note, turn undead is an overheat skill (you can use it twice before going on cd)

love this .
you got talent for writing

@hitwishlive
Thanks, that’s good to know! It’s been through a lot of edits. But, I’m finally satisfied. My work here is done and I appreciate your comment :+1:

1 Like

nice review, but its still true or it changed a lot compared to now?

Still relevant as of now. But, things might still change in the future. Can’t comment on Whether summoned creatures still attack immobile objects. Moves are now much more detailed on how SP is spent and used etc. Though amount of SP used still hasn’t been balanced yet. Still many spells can’t be used with summon due to the high SP consumption. That makes this class some where in the middle, and slightly towards a tank side. But, even still there are many other classes with higher SP consumption like Elementalist and Chronomancer. The appeal of this class is in it style and execution of it’s spells. So if you think it makes your game play fun, then that’s all that matter. Fun!