Tree of Savior Forum

Sorc + Necro Summons

Hi, I was thinking of making a wiz x2 - linker x2 - sorc - necro if i ever get a key. With the recent buffs and fixes, is it possible to summon salamion (replaced devil since morph was fixed :stuck_out_tongue:), servant, shoggoth, and raise death skeletons all at the same time? Also from what I understood only summoned devils drain sp while the other summons are normal sp cost?

oh so you can’t have salamion and the devil summon on at the same time? I wana know if you can have all of these on too :smile: also I never seen salamion in action, is it good?o.o

I’m not really sure but my previous theory build was max devil and max servant and 1 on salamion (can only max 2 if you level up skills such as morph, ride, etc). But since morph no longer stops sp drain, i switched to salamion because from what i understood, devil is the only summon that drains sp while the rest uses the standard sp cost.

Also according to _Vahn from A question about Sorcerer skills, devil, salamion and kitty can be summoned at the same time. Although i’m still not sure which summons drain sp or not

1 Like