Tree of Savior Forum

A question about class advancement

Hi! I need to ask this question because its fu***ing my mind: i have a cleric and i want to advance in paladin, in the most of the builds i found in internet they show a class advancement order like cleric>oracle>paladin ecc. It’s the order that important or i can pick first the paladin and then the oracle? I hope i have explained my problem…

you can pick on any order you want, just follow what you feel like you will like more first and work toward the next…

1 Like

The order doesn’t matter once you get everything, but might affect the leveling process. Some attributes for some skills might not become available until you reach a certain character level, so it might be weird having certain classes early on in the class build because of that. Once you reach max character and class levels, you’ll have access to everything all the same so it won’t matter at that point.

That being said, I have no idea exactly what restrictions these cleric classes have, but you probably don’t want to take oracle first just because you might want more damage skills to use to level up, and oracle doesn’t provide that while paladin gives you a bit more to work with.

The main selling points of Oracle are two attributes for level 300+, so you shouldn’t take Oracle before you reach your 3rd Class choice.

Better to get Paladin and Inqui/Zealot/whatever else you plan to use first, and then go for Oracle later on.
The best thing about choosing Oracle last is that it only needs 11 skillpoints to be useful (for maxing Death Sentence and Prophecy), so taking it as the last Class that can require some time to reach Class level 31+ definitely has its advantages.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.