Tree of Savior Forum

A Potential PvP Cryo+Necro Build?

I am trying to think of ways to utilize necromancers in PvP. I made a build, just would like to get some thoughts on it. The build relies heavily on Cryo for CC, while letting Necro summons do damage and cast interruption

I guess necro’s aren’t too popular around here

Hello good aurelion sol sir!
i am going exactly the same route as you!cryo3/kino 1 so far!cań’t tell you much about necro sadly,there is sich a huge lack lf information around its terrible lol

Necro is good, but sort of situational.

Flesh Cannon has very good damage, but it’s hard to aim, has slow cast and costs 250 silver per use (500 silver for 30 corpses)

Flesh Hoop is a good defensive skill, should work well with Subzero.

Shoggoth is not the worst thing you can have, but it’s not really good.

Skeletons deal good damage, but have low HP, so they’re only usable for general PvE. PvP and Boss fights will explode them before they land a few hits.

I like your build, you can bombo Flesh Cannon with Frost Pillar and nuke everyone who gets into it.

Not to bash on Necro ( I am thinking of going necro as well) but generally, summons are about as smart as a rock.

1v1 you might have a better chance.

NvN this can get messy since you can’t control you summons very well. Mostly likely the skeleton would be melted. Or worst case you get linked and then suddenly . . . hell.