Tree of Savior Forum

A message with feedback for IMC and the players (900 hours in)

Deleted your reddit account after being caught encouraging people to cheat, and yet here you are. Going a month back into someone’s comment history to find something to insult them for, rather than reading or responding to ANY of the actual points made in the post.

You are part of the cancer that’s killing this community. Why don’t you get your kicks somewhere else? Do us all a favor.

3 Likes

Better than naught.

20chars

About balancing issues for Swordies, that isn’t the only way: That’s leave a gigantic gap in the middle where Swordies suffer unless they get to the later ranks. They could also fix the bizarre useless flat buff skills and give them actively percentile buffs. Concentrate and Gungho are widely used anyway, so most Swordies will feel the buff directly if they apply it. Hell, it may actually give some incentive into doing Swordie C3 for true buff DPS Swordie. Like, imagine if Gung Ho had a 20% Increase in Damage for a 15% Decrease in Physical Def at 5/5. That’s a straight applied +20% instead of…what, +15 damage?

Really though you present everything well and not in an eyesore repeated. Good show. Also please IMC, please introduce events for the server. I want to know the Staff exist in game, the last time I’ve seen Staff in game was during the EA.

1 Like

Is it just me, or pvp on lower levels is just who can hit an oponent with a skill faster? Eg. One Inch Punch and such?

We have tried few classes in 1v1 with friends at like 120 level range, 150, 190, 210 ( we have not got further than that). Are there any plans to lower some skills damage in pvp to make it last longer then backastab skill animation?

Again, that is how it feels to me, who is used to tbc pvp paste in wow. Have not played much games since then

If people want guild wars back then they need to change the mechanics.

A lot of guilds would happily not use neutrality if there weren’t cheesey channel hopping during a guild war.

It is a serious problem that 20+ people can appear on top of the tower from another channel and avoid having to traverse any of a map or use anything strategic.

When this gets fixed I think you’ll see a lot more guilds opting for world pvp as there will be much more depth and certain classes will have a strategic advantage in certain map designs even against large numbers of enemies.

1 Like

I deleted my account after you and others took some posts about afking with pet to suggest to others that I was an autopot user with a sorcerer, which is funny as I don’t even have a sorcerer. It followed me to 5 threads and 2 people messaged my facebook with death threats over it. I had frankly had enough. If you think that’s acceptable behaviour anyone should put up with then you’re being incredibly unreasonable.

Now you’re following me onto another website and calling me cancer, will you do this from thread to thread here too? Please use a mirror. You bullied and attacked someone out of the community over there for a single conversation that was largely a miscommunication by following them from thread to thread as well as offsite. And now you want to do it here too? Stop. This is MUCH more toxic than anything you might be accusing me of. It’s borderline harassment.

At the very least take it to PM where it isn’t derailing OPs topic with something that has absolutely nothing to do with any of the content of his post.

I agree with most of your points, but I don’t think we should merge BR, NA, and EU into the same queue group. It would be frustrating for many players to not be able to communicate with their team mates due to language barriers.

It would make the already sometimes frustrating random queue team compositions even more frustrating, since if you can’t understand what your team mate is saying, you can’t even try to coordinate things and make the team comp work.

1 Like

Dunno what’s going on here with the little back and fourth but death threats and harassment? Damn… video games are srs bsns lol.

3 Likes

Ganking is more like pve roleplay mmo element.
You just meet bandits on the road.
And its really great gameplay element, 'cos it makes you feel more awareness in the game and less bored.
I am dreaming about being ganked, but they remove this choise from me. It’s the only element making game ALIVE MMO. (single player grinder today)
Prepared party battles u talking about is like grinding for nothing at lvl 280. So stop arguing with that.
And after all theres no even gvg and arena.
Including this game element in topic, will make it closer to being objective.

You should also note that literally EVERYONE is more than willing to snitch out BOT locations, all a GM has to do is teleport to the location and do his thing. Although I would admit one person wouldn’t be enough, we would need atleast 5 janitors

1 Like

After 200+ you might want to start stacking con and mechanic became less oneshotting. But still this game close to RO style , so you can expect few-hit-killing battles :slight_smile:

Ayeeeeeee, mmo peeps getting savage just another day in the internet.

2 Likes

Sorry, but nobody suggested you were cheating in the original thread. Although I applaud you for trying to write your own narrative by deleting your posts. In fact, that entire discussion arose after you spread false information…

Auto potion is an addon, which until it is removed by the devs is considered ok.

… doubled down on the lie when corrected…

One way or another it’s legal until they disable it or make a statement about it as they’ve previously said addons are fine unless they’re an exploit. Autopot isn’t really an exploit.

If you’re going to come down on those that some coins on the attack button to afk-attack, they’ve stated previously that they don’t consider that botting, so the definition “sending input to the game when afk” is not strictly something the devs agree with.

… and afterwards when presented with official word from IMC that showed you were wrong, chose to start making personal attacks — "Don't move the goalposts." — rather than admit you were mistaken.

IN FACT, the only other person calling you out in other threads didn’t accuse you of cheating either.

If you did in fact receive death threats, I’m very sorry. That’s a line that should never be crossed. But it wouldn’t surprise me if nothing like that ever happened, because you’re making things up in this thread just like you were before.

As to why I posted about this here? That should be obvious. @SecondNoob wrote a two thousand word essay expressing their opinions about Tree of Savior. Expressing frustration. Things they liked. Things they didn’t like. Stuff they wanted changed.

You chose to completely disrespect all of that. You went and found their reddit username, looked through their post history to find a self post they made a month ago. Just to make a snide remark. Contributing nothing whatsoever to the thread.

It was an hour after that before you made a post that suggested you even halfway read what he had to say.

And you think you have the right to call me toxic?

Quit playing the victim, and quit your bullshit.

1 Like

What part of don’t derail this topic with this toxic completely offtopic stalking and take it to PM don’t you understand?

They posted the thread to reddit. It’s the top post over there. No stalking or digging through their history occurred. I recognised their username from the previous comment I linked to, you might notice that I commented there at the time they posted - the comment deleted via use of an edit script to nuke all my posts because you people had to go and use unreddit to disrespect someone’s privacy to delete their posts when all this started to try and get it to stop.

I asked how many hours they had then compared to now because it’s part of their post and was of genuine interest, whatever negativity you’ve inferred from it is entirely from this massive agenda you have against me.

Stop. For gods sake. Stop.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines I would have flagged these posts, but I already flagged elsewhere and there’s the 24hour limit. Please intervene. Remove my posts responding to them too while you’re at it. They’re not at all helpful to OP and they’re a wild offtopic divergence.

Proving you didn’t read, yet again. OP never said he was going to quit the game.

You’re an awful troll.

An outsider’s perspective on this argument:

She’s trying to get you to drop it while you continue to bait her on and she simply asked how many hours he was in since he did say it’s “probably the final straw for me.” If she’s trying to be snide, it’s a small matter. You however continue to harass her. Harassment by definition is persistent unwanted attention after being asked to stop.

I doubt anyone thinks her comment detracts from OP’s well written post. It’s of little consequence, but derailing the thread is detracting from the matter at hand. So chill? If you care so much about the topic?

2 Likes

It’s kind of presumptuous to assume either gender here, tbh.

There’s a block feature for a reason, and this is precisely why I did not take it to PM.

1 Like

I’m not sure why it matters what gender she chose to assume Awooo is? It’s relevant how?

If you have assumed Awooo has you blocked, then you should have already known Awooo would have considered it harassment if you went out of your way to get her/his/it’s attention with a bait reply? So Awooo’s reaction seems pretty reasonable then.

1 Like

Well sadly that’s the very nature of this tos general forum thread.

On another note +1 for the well written summary, I myself wonder why Korean servers always get a specialty button; we deserve better treatment.

• Also, I think there’s a lack of Meritocracy in the game, you hardly get rewarded with the stuff you do, if we combine with the hours spent of grinding and dungeon runs it isn’t even equivalent to bring a sense of satisfaction, resulting to a wasted time and effort; it maybe unavoidable since the % chances for drops are low but the current spawn rates is mediocre for a grinding game.

• We need events, what’s the event Tp even for? We need events that would liven up the community and spice up the game, we can’t solely rely on pre-end game content while-list waiting for patches.

• I think there should be a readjustment within the community of Tos itself, encourage more on the social aspect (which is clearly lacking), I myself within dungeons initiate conversations with people, there’s this big wall blocking the social aspect of Tos community, some just can’t sit down within the bonfire and speak about life or the game itself. It can be pointed with the lack of Meritocracy again; everyone is in rush to be better, everyone wants to be that shining star whom players look upon. It’s not about enjoyment anymore it’s soulless playing.

I’m sorry if using generalized gender pronouns offends you, I seen a female looking avatar and went with it. If she has something else she’d like me to refer her to, I will happily do so, as I have for others in the past. Speaking broadly here, people I have known who prefer genderfluid pronouns know that people are not mind readers and they have to introduce that into conversation themselves, unless it’s purely obvious. That would seem like common sense and etiquette to me, but I digress.

If you’ve blocked each other either way, as Flan said that means she doesn’t wish to talk to you, nor you her, with the way your sentence structure read. She has told you as much as well in front of everyone, yet you keep egging it on. That is harassment darling, and I think she’d prefer that to stop to me messing up any pronouns I may have unwittingly screwed up.

Now, I’m not going to further this discussion because it’s ridiculous. I gave my opinion as an outsider because if you are trying to prove a point subignition, this is all it has come off as to me.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming, at least from me.