Tree of Savior Forum

A Master Circle class at rank 10

Ok, so they speculate rank 10 with be the last rank eh? Ok, so a general run of thought would be that right now with sage and enchanter upcoming, what could possibly be in store for rank 9? Classes with only two circles? Isn’t that a little odd? Take Warlock and featherfoot… They would end up capping out at 9 with something nifty that synergizes with c3 of those respective classes (here’s to hoping Shadowmancer makes its debute?) but what odd classes will be released at rank 9? Some specialty one rank or odd two circle class? What is the consensus amongst the wizard get community?

Edit: confirmed to speculate due to no sources heh

There is still a chance to improve the Hidden Classes? Imagine that you can just get the circle 2 or 3 of this classes at rank 9/10.

Even our super dps elementalist is super garbage at circle 1 and 2. So classes like Warlock, FF, Sage might be super good at circle 3. And from what I heard there will be multiple new hidden classes for the later ranks and I think it’s because they can’t introduce new classes after this rank now because any more new classes can’t be completed to c3.

I need Shadowmancer :heart_eyes:

Where does it say that rank 10 will be the last ? @msdrycht

I read on ktos forums that the vice president of this game who is a woman said in the beginning stages that there will be rank 11 or 12. I can’t remember exactly. And that no more new classes will be introduced after next patch and after that patch new ranks will be introduced in the form of hidden classes. Which I’m assuming is because any more new classes after rank 9 can’t be completed to c3. Let’s just hope shadowmancer is awesome. Of course these claims can’t be confirmed but although I don’t think those Korean ppl are making things up. Even if what they say is true there is no guarantee that IMC will go with what they said.

Eh its just speculation at this point, no official confirmation by IMC even with most spredsheet ninjas rank 10 following their usual exp model rank 10 would be closer to character level 400 than the aforementioned 600 that IMC has stated in the past. Sry, I will edit my statement of confirmation… but what number do you think would make sense here. Since rank circles appear in threes with the hidden specializations at a measly single circle how could you cap the advancement? Variables of three with a cap of one as a master or further hidden lead to 10 which is a nice round number. Would this work? Or will they have to introduce a two circle class I guess is a more appropriate question?

IMO they will put rank 8/9 classes with 2 circles and rank 10 classes with only 1.

Not that we can know, it’s all up to them, but I’m looking forward to my finished build Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock 3 > Shadowmancer :smiling_imp:

lol, yes I have read your posts on advocating this. My own build is a slight modification of that, I elected to go Runecaster instead of sorc 2 just because I’m weird… Also due to the rumormill indicating runes cast time getting ninja-boosted cast time reduced from 8 seconds to 6 now.

old Q&A’s they have debated ranks 8-10 being the end.

If they picked 8 their would be more hidden classes if they chose 9 or 10 less of the 80 classes would be hidden. As far as i am aware they have been back and forth on what rank to end on but have yet to make a statement as to what they have settled on.

That speculation is based on super old information, chances are rank classes will stay a thing as it allows for saving some work in making models and skills.

1 Like

I really want for them to make rank 11 the last one at least.