to activate access for your account.
that way Bots wouldn’t be able to make accounts in secret cause
yu would have to be in direct comunication with imc operators
until your activity is out of suspicion and that way you can
start playing the game.

so if it’s only a Once That’s it.

bots and gold diggers get screwed.

hahahaha. personally i like this lousy idea, it feels like it could work but
i just figured i might as well put the topic.

S. Korean’s sorta do that or used to.

But most people who have never experienced that would hate it. I wouldnt like it. I hate registering things in general just outta annoyance.

Plus it’s still bypassable. (+ some other random reasons)

Registering an account on a game by using both a unique not used email and phone number isn’t too bad. I’ve done it before and you just log on by using Google Authenticator on your phone instead of a password.

To have alternate accounts you either:

1. Own multiple legal (Or illegal lol) mobile phones.
  2. Use a friend’s phone, although it’s weird to have them text you the authenticator code every time you want to play which might be late at night.

Browser simulated mobile phones can only receive text, or either view websites through itself. Others who thought of the same idea might make the number not unique anymore anyway. Mobile emulators themselves in general can’t have a unique mobile number tied to them legally, and most don’t know the process of setting it up like that anyway as real mobile phones also have SIM cards which emulators do not.

I can understand though if it’d be tedious for people. As sometimes during the extra ten seconds to log on it can feel long if you’re bored and just want to quickly play a game.

Some people don’t own a mobile phone yet either for their own circumstances or reasons.

IMO since the era of mobile phones is more popular nowadays, this might become more common one day to register accounts for anything online not just video games. With both a unique email and phone number. Only one extra line added to registration pages changes a lot.