Tree of Savior Forum

A long long looooooong suggestions

so i have a lot of suggestions for this game in order to make it good(for me. and everyone. i guess. lol)

General Suggestions

• No AFK players - some players wait in a certain place just to ditch and loot which is annoying. and some players just stay in one place to make the boss spawn in that area then use another account to kill it. kicking afk players might help the server for maintaining the speed. in order for an afk player to be kick is there is a amount of time before a player kick out from the server.
    -Example:player stays in X=50,Y=29 for 1hr(time limit for example) without any interaction with keyboard gets automatically kicked

• Expand the reporting players - so i just noticed in game that the only report in there is “report as a bot”. why dont you expand it? because there are a lot of negative players which is doesnt deserve to be in game. here are some of my suggestions
    -Bot
    -Inaction(afk)
    -Insulting(racist,etc.)
    -gold selling/scamming/RMT
    -Using Illegal mods

• 1 free team name change - so each of us always mistaken about our names in game sometimes like typical error,keyboard error,etc. and since your naming system is a bit confusing for new players(i admit that i got confused on naming system when i start playing this game), i suggest the every new player will have a 1 free team name change that can be only used once.(because i mistake typing my name too. lol)

• Skill Revert(Potion,Scroll,anything you want) - [so many players want a circle reset/class reset which is majority of the players disagree with it. so im going to polish this one.] Skill revert is allowing you to reset the class points in your class. lets say you mistaken to put a point on a skill you dont want and you want to take it back. this one might be useful.

-Example:lets say that im using a wizard i level up a class then i got a class point to upgrade a skill. so i want to upgrade energy bolt. but instead i click the lethargy and pressed okay. with this skill revert, youre able to revert/reset that points. lets say 3TP per points. and if you want to reset all that points. it will costs 45TP (or 40TP discounted. lol). because you can have 15 class points before you advance on next class.
-Note:You can only use that in your current class. you cannot revert the points in your previous class. You can use it in your previous class if you advance on the same class. (Example: Swordsman1>Highlander1>Peltasta1>Swordsman2. you can reset all the points in swordsman which is total of 30 points)

In Game Suggestions

so i just noticed that game is still a bit buggy even until now but i will suggest this one too

• Able to report in shout/local/etc. channel - sometimes people insult over shout channel or the bot is using the shout channel to advertise so no one can report them.
    -Reason - youre now able to report a player anywhere you are without searching for it everywhere.

• Able to see someone’s profile in chat - so you can see his/her stats without looking him/her everywhere

• Popup shout - popup shout is like the local chat popup. so everyone near a player that used shout can see his shout in a popup.

i think thats all for now. im going to suggest more but im too lazy to type it now. so ill be in game. lol

any questions, please leave a comment. dunno if im going to answer it. lol