Tree of Savior Forum

A little tip to prepare us for the Beta

Some official translations to their beta videos from korean to english would be very sweet indeed!

I feel like it would be best to leave “Official” videos to around launch time, if provided by the devs. Things can/will change until the release, (though we know they’ve worked on things in Korea for awhile) so there’s always a chance that videos might cause trouble down the line.

BUT, we as a community (if there is no NDA) can definitely make videos with the intent of sharing current systems/gameplay in the game while making sure to state that it’s part of the testing phase and that things might change.

The game has a huge following and the team isn’t doing much “advertising” so stuff like this isn’t super important early on anyway…

Anyway, this is a testing phase so the biggest thing I hope people do is actually do testing and bug reporting…and not just look at it as a way to play the game for a couple of days.

2 Likes

I second that the tutorial videos should fall on players. It’s easier to get that kind of stuff done in our own free (we the players and fans) time instead of asking them to while they are still working on the development of the game.

It’s been made pretty clear that they are actively adjusting things from the game–it’s not at full release yet anywhere, so our feedback is going to be really important. After the CBT is over, it’d be nice if we all tried to get some guides up based on our experience… but thing are still going to be subject to quite a lot of change!

2 Likes