Tree of Savior Forum

A little question about Dps Wiz

I just want to ask if you going pyro2>ele3>wl instead of wiz3 does your dmg losing to much to a wiz3>ele3>wl
suppose they have the same gear and attr at lvl 50 all spell
i mean pyro look cool when using enchant fire right ?
will they have any potental in late game when rank8 rel or should i reroll and make wiz3>ele3>wl ?

Pyro + ele combination is interesting. One could potentially cover for the other’s weakness, which is vs ice enemies where frost cloud doesnt do as well.

The potential problem with going sage though is that most support classes such as chronolinker and especially cryochronos will be picking sage for rank 8. With 2 sages in a party, we dont really know whether their skills can superimpose or become redundant. Depending on how much the latter is true, then the build could become severely disadvantaged vs a wiz3warlock2 build.

Also note that although pyro supplements for ele’s weakness for ice enemies, warlock supplements ele’s weakness for single targeting. As a matter of fact, it does a damn fine job of that. So by not taking wiz3 and only going 1 rank of warlock, you will likely be very poor at single target dps, which likely means 1. bad for world bossing, 2. disadvantaged for dungeons like Earth Tower.

In terms of advantage, youll be stronger vs groups of ice enemies. But thats all I can think of on top of my head lol.

About your comment on Enchant fire, that could be useful for destroying static hp 1-dmg objects. But for that you could just bring along a pyro-linker2-chrono3

well i curently lvl 274 wiz>pyro2>ele3>wl
my frost cloude deal 3k>3k2 dmg per stick
and fire ball or flame ground deal 2k2>2k4 / stick
with fire pila i can cc small area to combo with WL pole
i dont think it has too much disadvantaged for dungeons, the thing is i think it lack of dmg

Yea lack of damage definitely hurts in the long run. Who knows, we might find better uses for pyro down the road. But atm wiz3 trumps wizpyro2 in all cases outside fo pvp.