Tree of Savior Forum

A little appraise and more

first thing first i send this to ticket as well
i know this patch been around in ktos but i still want to say that i like some of new stuffs but also i still found something that bothers me.
things i like are

1.the new skill targeting assist bubble
man this is so comfy.love it.i never knew that henge stone area is so wide lol.or how huge meteor area really is.the huge bubble also not stuck against obstacle like how chortasmata targeting stucked because of stone obstacle.nice…

2.skill animation touch up
i just login to my exo and i found that greograte, entity and aqua bene animation is improved.love it.

3.no penalty for being fat at town
wow. this is another appreciated changes.i hate to walk slowly to blacksmith even now mostly you only got powder instead of gear.or being fat and slow just to reroll stuff cause you need to bring that powders.nice change

4.routine burning weekend
man, i often go out of town and free at weekend.thanks to this burning weekend i can catch up little bit to grab some extra runs and also another beneficial buff like exp etc.nice one!

5.no more boss zoom-in after killing cm boss
theres no sense of cool killing a trivial boss.beside i cant even see the glorious 10000000 dmg because of this zoom in.also the delay is meh.nice change!

as for some that bother me and i think need some changes are

1.cm in-between stage portal delay and the mechanic in early cm.
the mechanic of popping up portal between stage is unique.but the delay is meh.it took like 10+ sec after boss dead when i can do 1 stage for like 40 sec. thats almost a minute from what should be a 5 min run.and im talkin about my limited amount of time and several cm reset i need to do.if the reason is buff, the real timer which is around 5 minute is more than enough to buffing up, so theres no need to delaying the popping up portal. and instead of spawning it in random spot which is also a bother why dont make the mechanic work like guild events that appear rightaway after boss dead in which only party leader can approve.

2.basecamp storage ui and functions
why cant we use double clicking to put or take item from basecamp storage?simply make it work like storage/team storage.also the add duration is a bother to add x hours each time even when you can spam the button. most people want to add duration for day or even week so why dont just add week or a day button?also add secondary prompt when destroyin base camp cause that button is like a button to retrieive item that i occasionaly pressed sometime :confused:
also squire “buff” is as predicted, its not really a buff.if really theres no more reason to buff this class cant we just get more visual changes? like camp visual changes each 5 level maybe?.or the camp size? ive seen more than 1 design of camp in tos, why don just reuse it?

3.chatbug
man.i really hope that when you did that chat server mt, this problem fixed.instead the chat error spam message now change into error code 0 bla bla bla.its not that spammy as it was, but still the bug is there.i still cannot chat when i using certain ISP.and please stop blaming our connection speed etc.my connection is just fine.

so good work for all the good changes, really appreciate that
but keep it up for more good changes especially the one i listed

Yes I was surprised about these ninja updates. The target bubble is really cool. Once thing I would like is adding a “color” effect to the bubble to show if you try to target out of the skill’s range so you don’t waste your time – for example make the bubble green if it’s in range and red if out of range.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.