Tree of Savior Forum

A letter to IMC staff About [SA] server problems and lack of comunication

She’s leaving but I don’t know if she’s already left. Either way, not seeming to be around anymore :frowning:

I don’t think IMC understands how much we appreciated her communication with us. I don’t understand why publishers/management never want to see how much we like communication.

She responded to her appreciation thread some hours ago before locking it up.

I really wish she’d stay if she could. She’s exactly what this community needs, as whiny and annoying as it is most of the time.

There was an announcement.

Yes i send, and a bunch of other ppl, feel free to check the forum to see the couple docens of posts about the same issue.

My issue is not about if they can fix it now or tomorrow, is the lack of ANY type of communication.

1 Like

You should re check the hours and days of the post. Also, what they posted was about the maintenance which fixed absolutely nothing. Thats over 40hs ego, no thread or answer after the maintenance.

Emmmm thousands of views and hundreds of comments in a single thread in like half a day isnt enough to call attention? I dont care about the other threads, you can call them spam, it doesnt matter.

Its over 1 day, they have a few member that have been online and answering not so important threads but ignoring completly the SA problems. The maintinance thread that you are talking in all your comments was prior to the current problem, has not much to do with what we are talking.

I understand you want to defende, but reading all your comments, you need something to back it up. I know they are beusy, what we ask for is at least a “Hey guys, we know theres a issues, if because X, we are working on it, i ill let you know when we have a solution”. A simple comment like that makes all the difference.

If you read my post you ill notice that thats what im asking for, better communication. Its really not much to ask.

As i said, thats over 40hs old or so. Also, that was preior to the maintenance, which fix nothing, so, again, not exactly related to what we are experimenting right now.

Before maintenance, cannot log in and play.
After maintenance, cannot log in and play.
What’s the difference?
You already see how much crowded is SA server. Give them more time. It’s week end anyway, I dont think they work during week end which is already Saturday in Korea now.
Also, that news thread is not over 5 days business yet.

HAVE A WALL O ’ TEXT, Y’ALL!

they post notices in the News section.
nobody reads them.
then everybody complains they do not communicate.

GG, folks.

“hello, i can’t access this.”
…“ok, please tell us how to identify you so we can fix the issue.”
“WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY I’M NOT TELLING YOU WHO I AM! YOU FIGURE IT OUT!”

really? there’s literally dozens of threads all on the same topic. almost all of them are in the wrong forum section.
in order to answer questions on the forum, they must stop working on the problem.
all of the posts are identical in content:
–hey the server is bad!
–when are you going to fix it!
–why don’t you answer us and say what is going on!

…so which of the LITERALLY dozens of threads should they reply to as the “official” one?

clearly none of them.
if you can’t read the Announcements, what’s the point in them adding to the spam?

what kind of ridiculous tin-foil-hat conspiracy nuttery is this? why would they bother just making up reasons?
go, ask for your refund. you aren’t entitled to one for the purchase of DLC.
but please, just go anyway. if you think IMC is “out to get you” so much, then why bother playing in the first place?

like what? no one is asking any questions, except “why r it so bad and u no talk 2 us?”

probably because it is the same issue.

lol yea right. how is a volunteer going to help? first they need staff to “handle” the volunteers and organize them. second they need to know the volunteers aren’t going to just make things worse. with all the deliberate trolling and trash being posted on the forums generally, i would be very suspicious of anyone offering “free help” at this point.

i don’t understand why it’s so hard for -you- to understand that it takes TIME to communicate with the community. time spent telling you what they are planning to do is time NOT spent actually -doing- that. not only that, but with dozens of threads out there, which one[s] are the supposed to consider “important” enough to reply to?

but you can’t see how these two things are related.

what thread is that?

…omg, 6 posts in a row. you need to learn to combine your posts.

They would need to send a message with directions on how to answer tickets properly to anyone chosen,that’s not difficult to do.

If they choose people who have been here for a while and are viewed as helpful users after an account review,then trolling and misuse wouldn’t be an issue.It’s really not as hard as you’re making it seem.

Volunteers would help because right now,tickets are timing out due to sitting for too long.The fact that they’re doing that says:

1. They’re getting a sh!t ton of tickets.

2. They don’t have enough time or people to answer them to the satisfaction of us players/forum users.

They need all the help they can get right now,and this wouldn’t cost them anything.

this assumes that people are any good at following directions. good example: this thread is in General Discussion, not “Feedback”

yes, and then they need people to go and -do- those account reviews.

of course they’re getting a ton of tickets. people keep spamming them with pointless tickets over and over.
of course they can’t answer them to the satisfaction of the players/forum users: most players/forum users are literally impossible to satisfy.

–time to set up the volunteer program
–time to take in the applications
–time to review all the applicants
–time to train the few that pass the application process
–time to review and check up on all the work the new trainee does for at least a while.

…or they could just take all that time and work on the problems.

I really hate the “you paid for an early access ONLY” argument.

Yes, we did… and we are NOT PLAYING during the time we payed for.

well that’s too bad. it doesn’t make the argument invalid.

you paid for: some ingame items/ingame currency.
as a free bonus: you get access to the servers 1mo (and then some) ahead of f2p customers.

pretty much every mmo ever has a rocky launch. IMC being a relatively small company is doing what it can as fast as it can.

what about you? did -you- submit the ticket that you were requested to submit ?

I’m talking about staff,not users.

Filter it by account age and criteria such as: Number of solved posts,number of great posts/helpful links,posted guides,or see who has earned the most helpful badges on the site to find the most active users and ask them.There’s a few different ways to quickly thin out the number of applicants to review.They can also be upfront and tell people that they will get nothing out of this,to avoid people applying purely in hopes of compensation.

Then you literally just need manpower to sort through repeat tickets,and to satisfy the rest? Personal responses that aren’t automated garbage.Most people just want to see that a company cares enough to have a human respond,not a robot or a program.

If they did everything I mentioned above,the time would be minimized and it would turn into one less problem they’d have to work on.With trustworthy people picked right off the bat,they wouldn’t need to supervise as much,just check in every so often.

It’s not a bad idea and takes some of the load off of them to do as you say,work on other problems.There’s really no need to hate on it so much.

1 Like

So…what. If someone buys a package 1 day before the open, they’re not going to go complain because they missed that 1 day. You had a nice 20+ days of playing, 3-4 days offline wont kill you.

And lets not forget the extension we’ve already gotten…

We didn’t get any “extension”. I mean, we will all continue having access even after F2P.

Some people who paid for an early access are not actually accessing anything as of right now, so I see that as an issue.

I’m not invalidating your argument, I’m just saying that I hate it, it’s too cheap.

And no, I think it’s the all the way around. We paid for the access, the items aren’t big deal, but still, it’s time payed and we’re not having it.

I said in other thread that we’re not mad because of launch issues, we all have years spent playing mmo’s and we know there are problems. We’re mad because of the lack of communication from the staff. They may be doing something about the connection problem, it just it doesn’t seems so, and we can’t blame ppl for just wanting to know.

And finally, yes, I did send the corresponding ticket.

Not the point.

They offer something, you pay for that. Period.

On the other hand, like I said to another guy. It’s not the connection problem itself, it’s the lack of communication. Certainly, 3 or 4 days offline won’t kill anyone, but not being transparent or looking like you are not being (let’s not crucify anyone before time), can make anyone mad and you can’t blame them.