Tree of Savior Forum

A good Dragoon build? Is it ok for PvE?

As title says, i wanna try a swordie class too (my necro’s going well xD) and i thought about the Dragoon which seems cool.

Someone knows a build for it? I would like to know how to put the stats too :X

Yes it is ok in PvE.

Try this: Sw2-Hop3-Dop1-Dragoon3 this seems to be a good overall PvE build for dragoon. (Your call for the unspent points) Dop1 mainly for Double Pay Earn for farming and Cyclone for additional Skill Rotation.

Although, you can change Sw2 to Sw1-Pel1 for a better farming/tank potential. Which looks like this: Sw1-Pel1-Hop3-Dop1-Dragoon3

And you can also change Dop1 to anything as long as it can use 1h spear/shield/2h spear.

0-50 CON (depends on how you can gear it, 50 is just my preferred max), rest goes to STR.

Pelt2-Hop3-Goon3 or Pelt3-Hop2-Goon3 could be options if you want to play more as a tank too. Especially in the future with the new buffs, Pelt2/Pelt3 are going to get really good.

All strenght after those 50 cons?

And what do you think about the build that Nalu1 adviced?

Yes. All STR after investing in CON.

To be honest, Dragoon3 is pretty much a standalone build. Anything before Dragoon 3 will be based on your playstyle. But @Nalu1 and my build is the one that synergize with Dragoon 3 pretty well.

Why level 5 in Bash just curious I’m skill resetting and I’ve followed Red Mages, and even then at level 3 I don’t see the purpose of bash aside from early on. Bash just doesn’t seem to fit into skill rotations at least imo, and the 5 points would be better put in Concentration. I’m not sure if for Concentration multi hitting skills only proc one hit counter like in his guide, but if so then Concentration is worth a lot more based on the fact it scales better.

Gungho Lvl 10 at lets say 400 Str and lets say roughly 100 dex
Physical dmg: (1.14 x (400(STR)^0.8) + 28) is 165.58 extra physical damage based on the modifiers
Concentration Lvl 10 is for 22 hits and if multi-hit
Additional Dmg: (400(STR) + 2 x 100(Dex) +18.5) = 618.5

I know Concentrate doesn’t last as long, but the extra damage itself you can see is way higher.

As far as i know, concentration does not add to patk, it just adds to the raw damage of you skills/basic attack, which makes it pretty bad imo. (correct me if im wrong) +618.5 damage won’t cut it if you are battling a level 330+ mob.

Bash on the other hand, makes a decent cc for tight situations as there are no other cc for the build (although dethrone is a bit cc-ish). It also synergizes with Gae Bulg (Bash then Gae Bulg).