Tree of Savior Forum

A few things about alchemist

Hey guys, after waiting a lot for an alchemist rework i realized that we are most likely not getting one any soon. Most of us alchemist players had been requesting changes to “Item awakening” and “Briquetting” wich currently have a “low reward, high risk/cost” function, since it seems like even after all the feedback this is going to stay like this i’d come with a few ideas (some other borrowed or requested before but buried into the forums) to “improve” what this class has to offer.

Regarding item awakening:

1.- Daliy or weekly quest/event dungeon (per team if you DEVS think its too much) to get alchemist “awakening stone’s”.

Pros: Well since “item awakening” its a gamble you cant be sure to get a “good” result even if you have an item with full potential and once your item gets to 1 potential its pretty much game over and you have to “stay” with a bad result or something you were not looking for. By making “awakening stones” obtainable via quests in game, item awakening could be more viable and also selling awakening stones would have some impact in the marketplace too. (Or you can make them unsellable but i dont see why).

Another option: Instead of daily/weekly quest since i have heard that “fishing” system its coming soon you guys could introduce this in a “mining” system too, however since it would take a whole system that you might or not be even planing to introduce i think its just easier to make it/questable, we already have dig too.

About Briquetting

Allow hats to be afected by this skill too, so if we get good stats on a “ugly” hat we can change their apperance and be happy lol. This had been request before, its pretty unlikley that we get this but since i dont see it hurting anyone, well im gona throw it here.

Edited: Remove the level restriction for Briquetting appareance change it so we can use low level items to change high level items appareance, i read somewhere in the forums that this could be done already, however during the free reset event was not working for me :confused: it said that the level didnt match the stars/LV req, so if its a bug let me know but if the restriction its still ongoin then please consider removing it to improve its performance.

A last thing: (If awakening stone quest gets implemented this is not needed IMO)

Since i dont see this happening at all im just gonna add it at the end because it has been request too without any response from the staff.

Regarding item awakening:

1.- Add some way to reduce the randomized results from item awakening dungeon.

How to?, well like adding some kind of roullet/chart with 3 or 4 results wich you pick before the dungeon starts and you will get one of that randomly, like:

Roullet/chart results that you want to hunt:

Offensive stats: (weapons and sub weapons)

Tier 1:
P.atk
Accuracy
Dark property attack
Earth p. attack

Tier 2:
Critical rate
Critical attack
Fire property attack
Holy. p attack

Tier 3:
Magic attack
Dark property attack
M. amp (This should be added since there is c.atk there)
lightning propertty attack

And so on untill all bonuses are listed, so in the end it would be still “luck” and randomized, but no as much as it is right now, you guys can add an “extra” item material cost if this option its used too.

Last thing, if the “awakening stone” quest item gets implemented as a daily quest, then the last thing i suggest its kinda not needed anyways.

Well, thats all, im sure i made a lot of mistakes but that was too many text to type haha, i really hope all fellow alchemists out there share their ideas too.

2 Likes