Tree of Savior Forum

A few minor suggestions

Goddess Warp Map - Can we have all the areas listed in the warp map? I know the simple solution is to look at my personal map, but it is a minor annoyance when I’m already sitting there in the warp map.

Adventurer Journal - Can the monsters be also grouped by map? I usually have to alt tab to see where the monsters are located and then search for them when I want to get my kill counts. It’s needlessly tedious, in my opinion.

Demon Prison District 2 - Can we get a channel increase to 5-6 instead of just 3? Dina Bee Farm has 6 channels, I believe, which is usually taken up by AFK farmers and those of us who actively grind out silver in DPD2 don’t have much option. Especially those of us who dislike impeding on others.

[Skill] Swift-Step - Could we have a visual representation of the skills duration like Gung-Ho for Swordsman. Preferably in the color of yellow, because yellow was the first color that came to mind when I thought of it. XD

A new feature that would possibly be nice is a mute feature for players. I myself only have bots in mind since they have ridiculously huge messages in town, so being able to filter out the bot messages would be a plus. The downside or upside to that would be you could mute anyone, depending on your point of view.