Tree of Savior Forum

"A Drowsy scent" quest fps drop

I have a frame rate of 30-40 fps but as soon as this quest
(A drowsy scent) starts I get 0 fps.
Worst part is frames go back to normal when you’re dead.Using a soul crystal does not help because fps goes 0 again.(I’m sure it’s not my pc as I can do dungeons without a problem) And it’s bad because it’s a main quest

As soon as the battle starts

same here. hopefully they can fix this one.
i am using a minimum specs laptop…
i can dungeon properly even if there are so many monsters…
but keeps on getting 0 fps on this quest…
as soon as the quest starts, the screen freeze for 30 seconds, then, i’m dead…
no option to use soul…

Location - Cobalt Forest. SEA - Varena Server
cannot complete this main quest due to freezing for 15+ sec.
then die.
please fix this as soon as possible.

I checked and it’s already in the FAQ so they’re fixing it.

it’s already in FAQ since longgggg time ago, so they don’t do anything at all to fix this.

This just happen to people who have minimum spec PC and only get 30 fps in game. This bug make our fps minus 30, so if you just get 30 fps then your fps will turn to zero, and the game will freeze.

I experience this a lot, and the only solution to fix this is by doing this quest with PARTY. That’s it, do this quest on party, so if you die then the other party member can still finish this quest.

I got through past this by using that method which is PARTY. If you want to do it alone, then I suggest you do this quest after you get to level 120. All this boss attack will miss because your level gap is too big, and after a few minute your computer will get to normal because this boss has finish using that annoying fps killer skill, or you can try to use your lvl 100 pet to kill this boss.

Same issue here. IMC should temporarily remove this quest from the main storyline until it gets fixed.

Opened my account and this was waiting for me.

so yeah… don’t know what happened

My friend is still having this problem. He will lag, and then dc.