Tree of Savior Forum

A build for Alchemist! [Feedback pls]

Hey! Im here to show up my build for Alchemist. Its more like an all around build to do a little bit of everything.

As for stats goes, do you guys have a recommendation?

I’m just curious as to why you skipped a few of those alchemist skills, especially the C2 one!?

I skipped them cause as you can see, you cant max everything. So or you go full gathering with a little bit of crafting, a mix of them or full crafting. In this case i went full crafting.

And i didnt max the skill that craft an uknown item from other items cause right now anyone knows recipe for this. Its not like a scroll recipe crafting, more like “put items in a 7x7 square and hope for the best”.

Also the dungeon potential thing is like an extra dungeon entrance so its worth to max it if you have friend that want to come and need the exp.

Also you get C2 for the gem melting skill. It makes gem so much usefull.

Btw this build that i made was only speculation and the information that i could gather through the internet this last month. If something get change i could use a skill reset pot.

You know, you’re going 2 ranks for Alchemist wich is a support class. And you have 2 ranks of Linker wich is also a support class.

Now, I don’t know your goal for choosing Alchemist, but I can talk about mine, that is getting there as quickly as possible to craft those potions and better my gems. Those are meant to be used by my main char.

For that I need very high DPS, higher damage kills enemies faster, get quests done faster and level faster. For that I choose going Pyro C3+Linker C1.

You don’t need to dump Sorcerer, but I guess 2 ranks of Linker in this build is too much, that’ll sacrifice your DPS.

Thanks for the reply!

I did Linker C2 mainly cause of the sorcerer. I did want to play as that class and i didnt know what to throw up at class 4. I was in between pyro C2 or Linker C2. I would probably go as pyro C2 if i was playing alone but u have a groupe of 5-6 friends that play with me. We do have already an elementalist and a Pyro C3 in the team that will be the magic dps of the groupe. So because of that i went LinkerC2>Sorcerer so that i play as support in this lvls with a Priest and not laking of that much damage.

After i finish this charcater, ill probably go for a High Dps warrior class so is more of a supporty kind of character.

TLDR: I have a groupe of friend that can carry me through the lvling till alchemist so its more oriented for a support kind of mage.

I was thinking the same thing. What só you think of pyro Psycho pyro pyro alch alch? The teleportation could BR used to get around quicker, as most of the time is spent walking around.

Could also be pyro Psycho pyro linker alch alch

Lose briquetting, it sucks. Max magnum because it’s a skill no one knows ■■■■ about what it does, and the gms stated that there are items/hats/equips only obtainable via that skill. Get 2 or 3 points in dig as you’ll need the materials for magnum. The 3 remaining points could go in briquetting I suppose.

Well, I think Psychokino can be good because it has a lot of CCs. You can drop Flame Ground and Fire Pillar and than CC mobs on top of it.

But I still think Linker is better for Pyromancer.

Thanks for the reply guys!
I still want to go linker C2 cause of need for the party / future guild. However i started to think as u said before. Here’s another build, factioned in the way that you were talking about:

If you like so, at this build youi could change sorcerer for pyro C3 instead of sorcerer.

What do you think?

You know, I don’t think Sorcerer without C2 is that good, you have little to no control of your summon. It’ll probaly be better going with Linker C2 or Pyro C3.

C1 Sorc is fine, you don’t get that much control over the Devil summon with C2 honestly.

i think C2 just lets you to move the summon somewhere, mounting it and order to stay in place.

I think its solid to go Sorc because thats the last class you have before getting Alche C1 and C2. It give more option because of the different summons that you can use.

Going Pyro C3 imo is kind of borring. You just spam fire spells for the eternity :confused: