Tree of Savior Forum

A bit of Rework on Dungeon Queuing

Hi, in regard to dungeon queuing, in the current system, the queue will complete under 2 condition :
a. 5 Persons queued 5/5
b. 2-4 Persons queued and all of them check/ click the match 2-4 player button, then wait for 2 mnutes (counted from the first person queued)

What i suggest is a bit of variation of the 2nd conditon (b) into something like :
2-4 Persons queued, if all person on que check/ click the match 2-4 button, wait for 2 minutes before entering dungeon
but incase not all person queued checking match 2-4 button, wait for 3 minutes (counted from 1st person queued) then those who check the que will enter dungeon

for example, i que for 180 dungeon, there, i found the que is on 3/5, then, me and one other person check 2-4 match, if 3rd person also check it, we will enter after 2 minutes, if not, we’ll enter with 2 person after 3 minutes

might wonder why do i suggest that? recently me and my friend stuck queuing for long time at several dungeon just because some jerk just que then afk or reluctant to do dungeon with just few people :s

I hope it can be realized or maybe dev can give a better solution for those problem. Thx

You can shout for Queue help, high lv ppl will leave when you enter dun.

ah i see, thanks, havent tried that, what we’ve done is shout for current que and or ask the other person to match 2-4

and whats annoying is, in most case, even when its already 5-10 min++ waiting time and we’ve shout several time, that one person still there, not checking, nor leaving, not even helping shout :rage: