Tree of Savior Forum

A balance suggetion for finestra/fencer

So i was thinking that as a buff to fencer as DPS finestra could be aplied to rapiers either from an attribute from fencer c2 or hop c3, many people say that fencer has too little of offensive power and that they don’t benefit from the early trees as much as Dragoon/Dopple.

2 Likes

I thought it was possible to cast Finestra with a spear and then wear a rapier? There are videos like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnL-JiapEW8 that show fencers using finestra with a rapier

O.o the guy on the video is barbarian/highlander he is not even hoplite, but anyway once you swap ou your spear you lose finestra

1 Like

Why do a fencer has to go barbarian or highlander anyway? Fencer n hoplite would mix so well. Guess ■■■■ logic

Because barbarian has alot atk skills and highlander has alot utility skills. Hoplite only good skill is stabbing with a long cd and few secs stuck in animation to fully utilise damage. Finestra buff will gone if switch to non-spear weapon.

im making a sw c1 - pelta c1 - hoplite c2(was suppose to do c1 but after reading that you cant use the skills of cata with rapiers i just left it out,) barb c1 - fencer c3 (or c2 because i want to be a templar or centurion
)