Tree of Savior Forum

95+% Map Exploration should give 3 Exp Cards!

As the title says.

The current system where you need 100% but even after running maps twice along the edges might only get 97,x% is very frustrating and unnecessary.

It is safe to assume that people who achieved 95+% went into every corner of the map and the missing % are related to how the map is revealed.

Spending so much time for exploration just to end up with 1-3% missing without any indication where is very painful.

The solution is simple - lower the threshold for gaining cards to 95%. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I don’t disagree, but the maps addon makes this a non issue

1 Like

some maps have hidden places for the 100%

it’s also more satisfying to 100% than 95%…

2 Likes

Thank you for this tip. Do you have any information on IMC’s stance towards the addon?

In other words: Are they okay with it?

Maps with hidden places would need to be considered differently. It is mainly about the issue of seeing a map “fully explored” but still % missing. Where you would find any kind of satisfaction in running the map again trying to locate the missing % is beyond me.

If they deem an addon unacceptable then it on them to fix the API making it impossible to do whatever the addon is doing

Is this the official answer or your point of view? :wink:

At the end of the day you could say the same thing about bots ect.

People been using it, you don’t see anyone complaining they got banned.

let me put it this way…

“Professor, could you lower the points required for the best Score cause getting good grades is too hard/annoying” < try it and see what happen :expressionless:

I could have complained that the darkened areas on the map which are supposed to indicate where it has not been explored yet are seriously lacking and need to be fixed… but lets be realistic here. What are the chances of this happening? There is a priority list and the things that are more urgent are quite numerous. The fix I propose is very simple and easy to implement.

What you are talking about, I do not understand. It might be something different.

Use the Excrulon addon pack. It draws the fog of war on maps in red, so you know what you miss. Plus, the staff said it is legal to use, so you won’t get in trouble.

Thank you. Do you happen to remember where the staff mentioned it is legal?

In this post they mentioned that the Excrulon pack is fine, as long as they aren’t intrusive and don’t impact other players gameplay, or give you substantial advantages over other players. I and many other players use the Excrulon pack without any issues as well.

1 Like

Actually, I really dislike the way the map shows up in the game, because it does not gives a clue of where you have left unexplored, because the entire map will look like filled if you wandered all around the place.

This is what I’ve been saying :slight_smile:

IMO you should have complained that the darkened areas on the map need to be fixed.

What you are suggesting with the 95% completion thing is just a half-assed band-aid solution to an obvious bug. Idk about you, but I don’t want to play a half-assed game. If the devs are going to fix something, they should fix it right - even if that means we need to wait until they have the time to do it.

You will wait a very long time for that fix :wink:

They should just hand us the next level at 95% exp too

1 Like

I, personally, am done with this subject. Feel free to continue discussing it though. Enjoy.

I am fine with that. I would rather wait for a great game then get a pile of band-aids right now.