Tree of Savior Forum

8 suggestions to make it better!

So yeah, I’m the so called hardcore player in this beta and so far I’ve thought of 8 things I believe would make this a better game to play.

When you use the Megaphone item, it opens a popup for you to write on it
No more /y chat. I believe it would help decrease the shouting spam.

A character limit for the Megaphone
Same as above. Simple and clean messages.

Make status more clear, changing them into %
I mean, what is exactly 1285 block rate? 175 critical rate? It seems better to me to show us real numbers.

When you use Vakarine to teleport, show entire world map, maybe with different colors for cities with/without statue
It really annoys me to be forced to open the world map before I have to use the teleport so I can see where should I go to, specially as a Diev because my statue lasts thirty seconds. ;-;

Make other people’s companions and sorcerers’ summons untargetable
Does it bother you too when you want to enter a dungeon and there’s this another person’s companion that can’t let you in and you have to switch to mouse mode to click at the entrance? Or when you just wanted to see the life bar of that world boss that simply doesn’t die but there’s a dark boss covering your sight?

Change some buffs that aren’t really buffs to the low bar, like Safety Shield or Counter Spell
I love the idea of having this limit for the number os buffs that you receive, but it’s frustrating when I suddenly have to cast a Safety Shield and simply lose one of them. I really think some skills shouldn’t be considered as a buff (just as the Diev’s Statues aren’t, for example).

Having a better way to change your hotkeys
Self explanatory. Why do we have to change the whole game config to play our way?

More screen options to disable and make the screen cleaner
Why so many fogs? So many lights? So many numbers? It’s really hard to heal people fast playing with 4 FPS. Maybe if we had this options to disable fogs, make skills more simple, we could have a better performance.

Phew! I gues that’s it. Hope you guys read it

:heart:

2 Likes

they most likely wont be free on release so i think it will be a none issue.

Whoa, all of your suggestions are awesome! Nice work!

This doesn’t seem like a possible thing, taken those % you want is affected by the target’s defenses.

1 Like

Im with Mellanny on this it could be in korean and let me know almost as much.
While not everything can be converted into % since as you point out half the equation is based on the enemy’s defense or lack of it, surely it must be possible to improve the descriptions.

2 Likes