Tree of Savior Forum

7 months later, official post made by IMC and no action done

for those who arent aware, there was a bug back in march for you not being able to obtain either part 2 or part 4 of a quest item in which can give you access to a hidden quest.

now IMC has fixed the problem, but the fix only worked for new accounts doing the quest and not everybody who did the quest prior.

@STAFF_Ethan made an official statement saying to submit a ticket for the missing quest item(s) to be manually placed into your inventory here

7 months and 4 tickets later, its safe to say not one person has had their missing quest item given to them. all of my tickets getting the reply to “please wait” or another response being “its a known issue”

how much longer must i wait when its been 7 months? and with IMC giving an official statement to submit a ticket in which no appropriate response is given?

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

9 Likes

awaiting a reply

/20 chars

bumperino

/minimum 1 lifetime waiting

can you all please stop sh1tposting for 5 seconds. this forum is soo cancer

edit: mods are doing great work removing the spam!

still no reply, but im sure its because its not in their department

1 Like

im actually in favor of blessed shards being tradable, because if they arent 100% of all your alt characters will be behind others

edit: was replying to forum troll whose posts got deleted

1 Like

Seriously? The forum is the way it is.
And IMC along with the mods are the cancer here, not the users.

HUE!

2 Likes

(You)

/atleast20characters

I think the forum is really for users only they just announce, answer a bit, and control nuissance.

GM said to submit ticket 7 months ago, ive submitted 4 tickets with no reply

resorting to forum spamming now, im almost rank 10 adventure journel and all hidden quests mean alot to me

1 Like

Thats why they made a support ticket. So most of the compaints, technicality issue are addressed there. The moderator here will just pass by or if they look upon your issue they will ignore bypass or somehow give you a feeling of uncertain answers.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Just be patient, like everybody is doing right now if they answer it oneday maybe not in your ticket would be on the patch notes. Cheers buddy!

1 Like

“we are working on other issues even if its not mentioned” ( imc be like : what issue is it? ~fart oh yeah )

2 Likes

you literally have no idea what ur talking about. try reading what i posted next time

edit: bump

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

This? Did I miss something?[quote=“joeswaaz, post:1, topic:334385”]
how much longer must i wait when its been 7 months? and with IMC giving an official statement to submit a ticket in which no appropriate response is given?
[/quote]

still no reply

rip faith in imc

please save me kim

edit: pls save me

IMC will fix this. IMC is the absolute GOD and Power. They have resolved issues without fail.

how can this game be real if imc isnt real?

1 Like

I thought torn diary already fixed? (I mean my new character get everything already) …old character is …well old, since they quest already pass for a long time ago …so…urgh… thats that?