Tree of Savior Forum

[600+ VOTES! 🎉] Gacha poll, do we want it? IMC need to understand we're not koreans

Damn irony and sarcasm, never ceases to amaze me :joy:

1 Like

30000 people launching this game? Lol, you are probably counting people that missclick when they want to play dota 2 or something

1 Like

They actually did that by telling the South American people to go to a different server which was in SA for like a couple months then moved it back into the USA. I’m sure they saved tons of money on their car insurance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ive seen this same discussion before.

Whihueknihgts, get on this and update for gacha boxes.

If by “close” you mean East Coast USA. They were in SA for a month or two and never returned to São Paulo which is why tons of people left because majority was the BR population. This was the first big scam IMC pulled because the SA publishers dropped on them. They use Amazon AWS and it’s actually cheaper for them to be in the states than SA when you look at the quotes right on Amazon’s website.

The SA people just got tired of making posts and ironically were smart enough to quit a long time ago. lmao

They got their money already off the support packs so it doesn’t matter to them any more. Even with the loss of them opening servers on SA then moving them back into the states. That’s kind of why they just gave up in my opinion too. These boxes and anything else is just icing on a cake.

3 Likes

The day gacha comes…

“Little money”…

Gotta love this scene.

5 Likes

here it comes

5 Likes

Hahahahaha. Naise. I remember this from Neverwinter. sigh

Inb4 they don’t implement gacha but get away with the other super pay2win box. Forgot what it’s called in ktos.

You mean a gacha box? Or the thing that’s been in tos from the start that everyone but myself conveniently ignored (Ill give you a hint, it’s directly pay for power)

again, the gachas boxes are irrelevant now
I can create a new steam account right now, park it for 7 days, log back in, buy a crap ton of chineese silver, walk to the market and buy myself an full set of lolopanther armor and a 315 weapon and transcend them all to stage 4 and be 5x more powerefull then an player with 1500-2000 hours played
p2w is already here

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really call it p2w, sure technically it is but buying silver is not allowed so for me that’s just cheating like hacking or exploiting or botting. :confused:

The problem: Most people will NEVER get punished for that stuff and it only hurts those who play legit. Meanwhile IMC milks people anyways for literally the same thing or forces pseudo botting with AFK silver farming. It’s just all around piss poor game design and management.

Ktos is dead from very long, itos milking is for funding their new mmo + ktos and mobile version.
It’s only korean quality like rodelero “high kick” that is a low kick, no wonder taekwondo is like chuck norris’facts.

1 Like

then just buy 50 tokens and sell them and you can do the same thing, points the same, p2w arrived the moment all items became tradable

1 Like

Then make everything untradable and everyone would call it “Tree Of Solo” “Tree Of Restriction” again. Cocks in IMC’s arse either way.