Tree of Savior Forum

5th class in Re:Build?

So, I was doing quests with my main character, then when I reached Starry Town I reached class level 45, with a character level 410. Mind you that I still have a lot of quests remaining to do, like Maven waters, Outer Wall, Pastis Forest and more. So I thought it would be a waste completing these quests now and losing all the xp rewards.

So getting to the point: Do you guys think that someday we will ever have a 4th advancement (or 5th class) in Re:Build?

If we have another advancement, it will probably be Master Classes (Imc has talked about the idea before, but never mentioned it again)

I certainly hope we don’t get another regular advancement, would kill build variety in my opinion. And also our skill bars are already bloated…

2 Likes

i want masterclasses too >w<

there’s like 4 new advancements for 4 future class expansions but isn’t really going to expand more classes Owo

1 Like

While I personally do want the idea, I know it will be bad for the game. As mentioned above, we will just return to a point when 1 build will be able to do “everything”, killing whatever teamwork is left for now

+1 for master classes. Hyped to see how they will come up with it

What is this master class thing?

Basically the idea is that you choose one of your three classes to specialize in it. Let’s say, you’re a Ranger-Falconer-Mergen, and you like the Falconer aspect the most, so you pick Falconer as a Master class. But there have been discussions on what would that mean for the chosen class, skills going over their maximum level, new attributes, a new mechanic, ultimate skill, etc. That wasn’t decided yet by the developers, if they do go ahead with this.

2 Likes

Thanks! That sounds like a good idea for expansion, much better than new advancement IMO.

But I agree if they will keep adding stuffs, levels, harder enemies, then something needs to be done about the class level. Or advancement system. Or whatever.

or they can go the easy way, release lv 450 and finally lv 480 and 5th class lv 45

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.