January 20, 2019 @ 13:14

Server Name:
Klaipeda

Team Name:
Sachee

Character Name:
Janchee

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
I was just trying to transcend my gear and it clearly said it was 50% off and I no longer had the 50% off anvilling event, so I assumed the game thought it was the right time. When I was trying to go from stage 1 to 2, it didn’t fail but once I tried from stage 3 to 4, it failed and I lost a potential along with my shards. You can see in my attached photos the transcendence menu showing 50% off and my equipment before and after failing the transcendence. I hope server time/real time issues gets fixed soon!
Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to the velcoffer blacksmith and ask to transcend
  2. Transcendence menu shows 50% off
  3. Get scammed because it’s not 50% and you haven’t really put in 100% of the gems required
  4. :frowning:

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Look at this thread unfortunally you got affected by different time zones like others who did it wrong.

Was it even applying the discounted price to begin with?

The restoration process for ALL lost potential and equipment and full refund of Goddess’ Blessed Gems used in failed transcendences will take place during the Scheduled Maintenance on January 29, 2019 , and the players who have been directly affected by the issue will also be provided the following item as compensation during this time:

• Premium Awakening Stone (14 days) x2

The following items will be issued during the Scheduled Maintenance on January 22, 2019, as compensation for ALL users :

• Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher (14 days) x2
  • Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher (14 days) x2

Hi, wan to ask anyone get back blessed gem, where can i find it?

No, I didnt get it either.

Both failed trans blessed gems (current stage) and blessed gems used for transcend (to next stage)

Haha Bg gone , trans stage gone, and the discount event itself too.

Hi Amy, why i didnt get my Blessed gem back??

I still haven’t received any of the blessed gems I lost or the potential :frowning:

Same. imc pls :tired:

@STAFF_Bob erm…any update?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.