Tree of Savior Forum

330 SR3 Looking for international HC or semiHC PvE international guild

Hi all!

I’m Mattia, 30yo from Milan, Italy.

As the title says, I’m now looking for a PvE progress guild to play with for the actual and future contest.

Im fresh in the server, but I’m an old on line player with some good achievements in progress oriented guild (wow) terminated with a top 100 word kill of HC freya, before quitting the game for good and mmo activities till now. I do also have an account with multiple top 100eu season in Hearthstone, since Im into tcg as well (some pro points of magic till Ravinca eheh).

So, if you are a good HC or semi HC build and need an active player right now, feel free to write anything here :3

I’m also gay IRL, so I can’t handle homophobia very well (aside from obv jokes and general trash talking, I’m kinda trollish and with sense of humor), and if you don’t like me random speaking about the dinner I had with my boyfriend yesterday I don’t think it’s the case to play togheter for sure :wink:

I’m open to rerolls if needed for fixed 5man run, I’m also a white knight (I shop waay too much) so exping cards and attributes it’s not a huge problem. I do hate grinding low level contest only for silver, so probably Im in the wrong game at the moment eheh, time will tell xD I also pretty much played Support my whole gaming life, this switch to archer was kinda for fun but, as I said, I dont mind rerolling if needed for PvE progress in case you are SR flooded!

Info on my char:

330 Archer1Rogue1Ranger3SR3

Isbality (catacomb shooter switch): 3+2yellow gems
Manamana:red gem
2x gladiator
max peta
Grynas top and bottom (red gems) and shoes (blues)
Roxona plate gloves
3x decent rolled headgears (hp, crit atk, phis atk, phis def)
Attributes 65+
8x werewolf cards (still finishing to level some of them)
330 penguin for extra mdef
31con rest STR

I’m also slowly collecting mats for the new orange, waiting for the new recipe since I think doublestack is kinda horrible.

Lastly, discord/ts/whatever vocal chat is a must have to me for playing with you!

If you want to ask me anything feel free to do so.

Best regards!