Tree of Savior Forum

3 Options. Which to choose?

Hey, I decided to abandon my sorcerer build and go for a different one, I’m busy leveling him, but I can’t decide what to take for Rank 4. I’ll give each option I’m thinking of and my reasoning for each. This is going to my attempt at a PvP build.

Wizard > Cryo2 > Elementalist > ThaumaturgeC2 > Featherfoot
This is my main option. I wan’t elementalist because of electrocute and how the damage is increased on frozen targets. It also gives a couple AOE skills.

Wizard > Cryo3 > ThaumaturgeC2 > Featherfoot
This build is without elementalist. I like it because of the stronger subzero shield and frost pillar seems pretty good, but i wont get electrocute…

Wizard> Cryo2 > Psychokino > ThaumaturgeC2 > Featherfoot
I’m not sure if it still works this way, but i like this build because of the psychic pressure/icewall combo and could i make a ice wall square and swap other people into it?

Well, these are the options i was thinking of. I will probably hit rank 4 soon, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’d go with 2nd or 3rd

Taking 1 rank in elementalist is pointless, the rank 1 spells they get are pretty weak. Electrocute only bounce like once at lvl 5.

the pp+ icewall combo does work; not sure about square.

Thanks for the reply!

Wouldn’t the thaumaturge buffs make up for the lack of base damage on the elementalist skills though?

I’ll use hail as an example.

Hail lv5
Attack: 119 + 479(Swell buffs) = 598
duration: 10
SP:82

Hail lv15
attack:309 (no swell buffs)
Duration:20
SP:162

Or do skills not scale that way?

Ok, I think I’ve decided that CryoC2 isnt worth stopping there.

So, I’ve narrowed it down to 2 builds.

Wizard > Cryo3 > ThaumaturgeC2 > Featherfoot

Or

Wizard > Cryo > Psycho > ThaumaturgeC3 > Featherfoot

If noone else has any suggestions I think i might just do the first one.

If you add a high Magic Attack, Lv15 would be a lot stronger

Because of the longer duration?

I changed my mind one last time on my build. It’s different than the previous ones. I originally didnt want to go for this one because there are alot of C1 classes, but I think ill try it anyway…