Tree of Savior Forum

2nd Mystical Cube hidden quest

Any ideas how to get resipes for 2nd Mystical Cube?
I found this resipes at tos.neet.
https://tos.neet.tv/items/7113030
https://tos.neet.tv/items/7113031

have you tried clicking the items in the link?
looks like the new quests that just got added here

I have 16 Absidian ore from new lvl 290 quests.
Also i got 10 Ripped Piece of Paper from new hidden quests.
Magic Powder can be taken from Enchanter submaster.
The only question is where I can take resipe to craft Mystical Box resipe.

How did you get the Carlyle Mausoleum quest? I’m 9/10, but the NPC is never spawning.

Thats very stange, i’ve only gotten 2/10 ripped papers, one from Orsha and one from the Inner Enceinte District, how did you get the other quests to trigger?

got 2/10 ripped piece of paper too =\

NPC spawns at 9pm server time.

how did you completed the quest fot 2nd ripped paper? Which is from highlander master

could you write list of steps how to complete those 11quests which gives ripped paper

How did u complete the quest from highlander submaster ? The quest named sword pellor sthm, i cant trigger the quest[quote=“pereyraibz, post:4, topic:341818, full:true”]
How did you get the Carlyle Mausoleum quest? I’m 9/10, but the NPC is never spawning.
[/quote]

At 2pm too. Some friends just got it then

Hey, how did ur friend trigger the highlander master quest? The quest name is . Sword pell(2)

You’ve got to break the sword pell near the highlander submaster and then make the npc understand you’re really, really sorry about it.

How to be sorry for it

I hoped i wouldn’t have to be so explicit, but…just use the appropriate macro/emoticon near the npc.

1 Like

Could u write a handbook or provide a link which tells how to do those 11 quests?

I would guess there aren’t guides in english so far. I just searched on tos.neet for a list of quests that gave those ripped pieces of paper and gone from there.Also, it seems like materials for this cube may have a bit of redundancy, as you can potentially get up to 11 pieces of paper, even if only 10 are needed for the recipe. Assuming you can do all the quests (i couldn’t find how to trigger a druid master one, for example).
But even then, we still have no idea how to get the recipe. And without that, there isn’t much we can do.

2 Likes

The recipes don’t seem to be even in Ktos, so we should leave it for now 'til we know more.

Apparently someone found the recipe. They said it drops from a Guild Raid (lv12).

1 Like

There is already a thread about it (a guide even) don’t necro a post 6 months old… :neutral_face: