Tree of Savior Forum

2nd Demon Prison Collection

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Vau

Character Name: Vau

Bug Description :

I completed this collection back in 2016, and today some guildies did this annoying gimmick to kill the firent to get the blue crystal to get access to that small room and get the 2nd DP collection. They went to Klaipeda, added the collection with Henrika, and the collection didn’t show up, therefore no items can be added to it.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Interact with Klaipeda’s magic association Henrika
  2. Add the 2nd Demon prison Collection with Henrika
  3. Type 2nd Demon Prison Collection
  4. Doesn’t show up /Invisible

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

I can’t find my own collection completed but i know it’s there due to the stat bonus added on the “See all effects”. My guildies are annoyed that they can’t complete their collection.

Fear not, the search on collections sucks…

or at least it did last time I played…

search for it manually

Hm, typing “Demon Prison District 2” should bring up the collection. I see it in the image you posted as well. The word “Effect” just seems to be covering the number.

2 Likes

2nd Demon Prison, not Demon Prison District 2.

1 Like

From the database:
https://tos.neet.tv/items/642091

Collection: Demon Prison District 2.
HP +45.

Yeah, it’s there.

EDIT: I’ll check if mine’s like that too.
I had only read the lasts posts, sorry.

Yeah, it’s not visible at all.

Ahaha! I see now. My mistake. :hey:
Thank you for the clarification!

UPDATE: Our dev team is aware of the issue and are currently working to improve the collection system. So please be patient and we will update you when we have more information about these future changes. :smiley:

1 Like

umm… That 2nd DP collection box bug was fixed in some ktos patch. around 1 or 2 month back. That collection box not visible is since after r9 came up so its not really a new issue.

1 Like

It’s just a glitch with the search function. The collection is there, I checked it with my char (manually). Same happens when using search in the market or adventure journal.

1 Like