Tree of Savior Forum

2h spear build gear question

I’m currently a Dragoon-Barb-Hoplite and just got this lvl350 +11 stage 5 spear from the returning event. So I have some questions

1. At what level should I replace it with a better one and what endgame spear should I aim to go for?
  2. What accessories are good for my build that is not too crazy expensive like drakonas?
    Thanks!
1 Like

Savinose or wait for Varna, Savinose is easier to get. Both of those Pikes are level 400 Legendary.

In general I’d recommend going Varna for the Smugis set effect, Savinose has Rykuma which is fantastic in PVP though. Savinose does have Korup which is useful in PVE under certain conditions, particularly party and Guild PVE content.

Short term if you get a higher Transcended level 400 Unique Pike switch out for that when you get there.

Nepagristas or Abyss Irredian. Nepagristas can be a good investment since you need them for Drakonas Pasiutes anyway.

1 Like

I heard some ppl in my guild say that Skiaclipse Pike is good because of the arts system incoming. Is that true?

1 Like

only good for ichoring, your main weapon must be legendary grade if you care for DPS

and that art system need 150 million silver just to change your normal X skill to arts version of that X skill, another 121 million to maxed the attribute

1 Like

Hi Queue can i ask to About Dragoon - Barbarian - Hoplite specially after iTos Buffed.
what the Dragoon build good to going CM, Dungeon, Uphill or anthing dungeon with party?
or still best Cataprach - Lancer - Hoplite?
but i really not sure about this build for Raid Dungeon.
Actually i love 2handed spear but i don’t like to riding companion everytime like Cata and Lancer.

Dragoon - Barbarian - Hoplite is basically the best PVE Dragoon build you can get, you can absolutely do all the content with it. Dragoon and Hoplite were just buffed, Dragoon is a bit stronger now, and Hoplite is significantly more powerful.

I generally recommend 1H + Shield over 2H, but you can comfortably use 2H.

actually i can go with party to dungeon, but what you think this build still cant go Raid Dungeon right?
for now i feels more better after see your suggestions xD

With enough investment you can, it’s fairly difficult but it’s designed to be that way. :slight_smile:

Thank you Queue, its really2 helping me so much. really thank you.
and more question:

1. for accessories what better? better i focuse on AOE? or Critical?
  2. and for the card, better if i choose bleeding effect and some damage to bleeding effect,zaura (def) and pajauta (all stats +12) or nether (+30str)??

Critical, end game you want Drakonas Pasiutes, not only for the damage, but for the CON as well.

I recommend: x3 Prison Cutters, x3 Rajapearls, x3 Zaura/Nuaele, x3 Netherbovine, Blut, or Simorph.

Happy to help.

Thank you Queue, for the suggestion.
thank you.