Tree of Savior Forum

290 Practo Box Guide [Recipe Found]

at the end of the guide =P

For those up to date with this, Remember the “Founder of the Greene Family” Quest with prerequisite lvl 999.

I found that quest in KToS, now it’s prerequisite 290, minimum lvl 280.

https://tos.neet.tv/quests/90177
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/quests/90177

Compare itos to ktos

no info on recipe though

2 Likes

With too many quests rewarding Absidium Ore I can guess IMC in rank 9 will bring weapons recipe asking for 3 practoniuns.

they will prolly just do the same

Introducing Prac v2 :head_bandage: because they want to waste ur time farming it lel

Prac V2 :rage:. I’m still on lazy mode to farm mats.

OFF:
I’m here still angry because of Andesium. Why do not put that ■■■■ to drop in catacombs mission? lol

:head_bandage: 84m guild funds ikr.

This is what make me sick. Based on pic you posted, probably Andesium drops from monsters instead of boss(boss there was alive).

:head_bandage: i think it was dead. :rolling_eyes: well according to the text that is the boss from the new telnet raid drops it with seeds.

Mobs/boss trigger this when somebody break his peace mode(lure)

Pretty sure that boss was alive and targeted the pyro.

Anyone has gotten the recipe?

:poop:. Well who knows.

For what i am reading is a boss died and it drops and thats the reward.:head_bandage: multi raid boss? LOL GG. no surprise since the new level 12 has multi 400m hp boss and up.

Just looking at AH time to time in hope to find some Andesium.

Similar time for EU server => 9pm server time

1 Like

Similar time for Telsiai server => 9pm server time

Any word yet on when we will see the recipe be added to ITOS, have had my 10 ripped paper and 16 ore for awhile now, thx.

Hiya. I can confirm the “11:20 PM server time” for the Precious Object quest NPC appearing. He spawned when the clock displayed 10:19 for me however.

Any news about how to get the recipe? Maybe is not in the game yet?

It has not been implemented.

Yup, no worries. Im daily checking ToS BBS and KToS forums. As soon as i get any information i will update it here.

Edit: Im guessing the GM information about IMC thinking about the “rework/removal” of practonium has delayed the release.

The mystical cubes need to be completely removed, reward the player with the practonium directly, its fkng absurd that you end up spending 2-3 weeks atleast at lv330 before you can craft your lv315 weapon b/c it takes 468 keistas potions before getting the practonium.

7 Likes