Tree of Savior Forum

290 Practo Box Guide [Recipe Found]

@s1lv3rw0lf

for downtown, npc appeared 11:20pm game time

do monster from saalus, mission count?

Yes, I completed Competitive to the Extreme with Crystal Mine mission.

downtown npc on [EU]Fedimian at 10:00am

[Telsiai] 10:30 am confirmed. Actually, I met an npc on 10:28 am.

Confirmed 10:30am silute

For the 2nd part of the murmilIio quest, just went and q’ed in the merc post, theres a high likely hood you will match and the monsters and bosses will fit the bill for lvl range. ^^

1 Like

i can confirm downtown npc on [EU]Fedimian at 10:00am

Is it just me, or does this practonium quest seems like a way to incentive people to do any and all questlines?

Holy crap took me more than 5 tries to complete this quest:

I seem to always run out of time.

What made repeating (if you fail) this quest annoying is that it’s not that easy to get inside that secret section of the Guards Graveyard map as you have to collect souls and bring them to the statue one-by-one (5 times I think is needed) just so the portal allows you in.

Might be easier if you’re doing this in parties. Solo, especially on non-peak hours, you’re pretty much on your own.

TIP:

You can just kill 10 random mobs. You get 10 souls and the portal lets you in. Still, it’s quite tedious, we feel you.

1 Like

Oh god, I didn’t know that. Guess it’s too late but thanks for the tip. Should help others who’re yet to do this.

Is there a way to review some of the text that you get during the quests? especially the last bit of demon eyes where demonlord vaiga speaks to you? I missed part of it per lag/monsters attacking/button pushing. So i didn’t get a chance to read it. Maybe theres some clues in some of the dialogs that might lead to the final recipe? Who knows how well it would translate from ktos to itos though XD

The database name says gatcha though in it so… maybe it comes out as a tp, or event item at some point?

The practo box is called “gacha” on the files =P.

If you’ve already done the quest line in this area previously or a long time ago, it seems you will need to talk to Rose first before going to Knidos.

What I did first was talk to the NPCs at Knidos but couldn’t get them to show the bubble chat so I just then went to Rose but that didn’t trigger the quest. So I went back to Knidos again and the NPCs started showing the bubble chat.

I second @RyogoKusama’s tip. Unequipping instead of breaking/zero-durability equipments works.

I noticed you haven’t included “Missing Herbalist (2)”. I tried it but can’t seem to trigger the prerequisite “Missing Herbalist (1)”.

Still no recipes??? Wtf

Do u know where to find them?

You know u can go to abandoned quest in F5 and click restart mission? lol, u dont have to go to the npc again and again :wink:

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I didn’t know that. :frowning: Dang, thanks for the tip anyways. Will remember it next time.

An easy way to break the sword pell is having sacrament buff and simple AA’ing. It will not make sword pell recover hp.

Don’t need to kill yourself spamming multi hit skills.

Another tip: to trigger the Good News quest:
If people in Knidos Jungle didn’t ask(baloon chat) for Rose and Edmundas, you must go to Koru Jungle and talk with merchants you didn’t talked yet(maybe you skipped that 3 lost merchants you’ve seeked with Laswy).

8:20PM Downtown spirit confirmed in silute.
9:00PM Carlyle Mausoleum spirit confirmed in silute.

Edit: I will update this post if I find more tips.