Tree of Savior Forum

290 Practo Box Guide [Recipe Found]

The quests that have been added and provide the additional Absidium also give Piece of Papers.

Im still really busy with classes, so can’t really update this guide yet.

What if I “lost” two of the pieces I got through UNUSUAL EYES and FORTRESS OF THE LAND? Is there any way to still get 10 pieces of paper? I now have the ones from Herbalist, Sword Pelt, Unexpected News, Good News, Lost Object, Ferrets, Competitive, and Victim’s for a total of 8. Only missing Precious Object, but then I’d only have 9…

This is boring as hell. I’d rather not play at all.

Recently completed the entire quest and received my mystical cube using this guide. Great work, @Wolfy! Thank you so much.

So just to clarify:

I need to do the quest for the ore for the cube.

I need to do those hidden quest for paper slips to make the recipe for the box.

The recipe that use the paper slips are from guild quest.

Correct?

Yup~ That is correct

1 Like

how to get “Ripped Piece of Paper”

https://tos.neet.tv/quests?by_reward=misc_scrollskulp

i try to do many quest but none of them work

npc not give me a quest (i check pre-quest but it still don’t work)

i just get 1 of it from Missing Herbalist (2)

The description is right on the first post

If you ask me to detail it more … well, i cant do that.

oh sry

i just see it after i change my browser

Well i got the 10 pieces of paper and 32 ores. How do i craft it?

you get the recipe from the guild event :wink:

in case we got some ninja-nerf/…
we got 1 forge for killing Naktis - I hope this only was bad luck, but never ever seen before so bad a drop from Naktis

It’'s not a ninja nerf, we’ve been farming Naktis for weeks and Forge/Shield/Accademy is a common occurance: do not go into the fight always expecting to drop Mystical Cube recipes, we had days straight whitout finding a single one, and days where we could find x6 or x5, it’s just RNG.

What I’d like to see fixed are channel crashes tho, we’ve been very unlucky in the last couple of days, Roxona West ch2 (or ch1) just explode the very moment the fight starts or mid-fight (once, it happened when Boss was almost dead, very annyoing).

Any other quests for pieces of paper?

the point of the question wasnt that I always want tons of recipes per Naktis-kill. The point was that I have never seen that we only get ONE item. Before, we got some forge/shiled/fish/whatever-stuff, but now there was only one item. If this can happen and it was just bad rng, then ok.

ya its rng it can drop 1 item or tons of items just keep trying

I can confirm that its possible to get 1 single item drop. Its so random lol.

Also my guild is about to hit lvl 13, wanna slay Naktis already.

Confirm that Gitas spirit spawns am 07:00 in the Fedimian server.

Thanks for the guide. I crafted my Mythical cube today thanks to you!

3 Likes

thanks @elinhime
@Ethiliel here the info for you :smiley:

Maybe a dumb question, but can we get a second Practonium with these method if we already have the mystical cube from Mikhesan Forest ?