Tree of Savior Forum

*** 26 BOTs*** Telsiai Channel 1-6 Demon Prison District 2 [No Ban from GM More than 23 days]

Ban who?

Here a few minutes ago

The bot I reported for so long

Add new 25th 26th bots:

• malady
  • e5eraedgas

Uploading…

As a new player, seeing this thread make me discouraged as hell honestly

STAFF_Max
this BOT stay for stupid reason , it been a month

I dont know which is more worse, the bots or GM/IMC bot copy/paste response.

RIP ToS or should I say Tree of Bots.

I can confirm these reports, been farming quite some of silvers on Demon Prison 2f for awhile now since Dina Bee Farm is infested with Sorcerers already. most of the bots on the list are still well alive and running. jiano specifically on channel 1
where is our salvation? when will they get really banned?

How is there not sufficient Bot Report counts to shutdown those bot!?
Why are the official forums auto replying for months D:

SH*T just got real !!!
Bunch of teleport hack archer bots with 3times the attack range in every spot of Tenet Church B1 1shotting all the mobs and switching channels. In Telsiai server.
Theres even bots in Gateway of the Great King D:

1 Like

haha i already submit ticket to suggest GM do routine check at demon prison and dina bee, but only got thank you and will tell to related department, and until now after about 2 weeks i still see the bots, especially at dina bee farm with same nickname King but many kind of teamnames. Why dont you ask your GM to do routine check to mostly area that people will do bot there IMC? and i know that Rosemarys from about a month ago when my char still 157 and now already 280, he doesnt got banned? lol

1 Like

Rosemarys, Sorich, MadmaxG, Deathsentnce, …

I hope GM and IMC don’t get anything from the bots’ owner right?

i think the bots accounts are using tp and paying to prevent getting banned?, so, they sell silver, and usea an amount of money to buy tp so they became a top TP clients , they cant get banned , and IMC cant loose that money? , so why IMC arent selling silver? , maybe that could stop bot silver sellers…?

and they stay alive 1 month now.

good job imc

Server Telsiai
Demon Prison District 2

COCO Karacha
BOOM HolyRailgun

Both bots keep running the same path and KS mobs. GM, please do something.

Thank you

1 Like

wtf… all the bot i see here is of the same gear (valia, arde).

GM. Please do your job

so funny imc said already blocked id above, but just today i still saw MadmaxG and malady wandering around freely and happily lol…i told you that u need to do routine check

1 Like

Hi @cvenchong :slight_smile: Thank you for the report. We will now forward this to our proper department for further investiagation of the accounts.

Oh my!
I just reported some of them. So, they are Historical Bots. Maybe, there are some reasons to leave BOTs there, such as they are Official Bots that SOMEONE leaves to create atmosphere in MAPs for players are not feel so lonely. LOL.(Just kiding) :joy:

I think ‘king’ series bot is one of the most biggest gold farming factory in TOS now. You can see theme everywhere. AND GMs let them become to immortal bots.

They’re infamous and around 2 months old.
I am lazy to care anymore. I’ll just report bot and thats all.

*Its even lonelier when you wallet is empty and there is no mobs around all the time.

This is absolutely clear that IMC does not bother on the bot issue at all. They have shown absolutely no initiative nor interest in helping the community building a better gaming environment.

i think is better IMC make an official statement saying you guys do not care about BOTS and please take down the report bot selection. Since it now serve absolutely no purpose other than a non-aesthetical decoration.

1 Like