Tree of Savior Forum

250 TP Detector for archaeology

Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? The description feels weird to me. The thought of making my tools more inaccurate(wider range) is not a pro, but a con. Maaaaybe it shows on the map? Anything?

What do you mean? I haven’t tried it but a wider range means it covers 50% more ground, doesn’t it? i.e. a bigger radius (Range can mean the distance between the top and bottom mathematically but it it also means the geographic distance from a point of origin)

Yeah if it were a radar and it pinpoints the location, you’d be right.

All it does in theory is increase the range, which makes it harder to pinpoint the exact location. It would detect “far” more often in maps, and you’d have more directions to check.

I guess you could switch between the bad one and the paid one. For 250 tp though… Is that really it?

1 Like

Bought it for science. It just increases the range in which you find the mound when you’re already “very close”

It doesn’t increase the “far” and “close” ranges. It’s just the mound finding part

50% wider means u’ll uncover the archaeology at further range, rather than the current pinpoint detector. The radar range is still the same.

The thought of making my tools more inaccurate(wider range) is not a pro, but a con.

I thought of this too. But I found that discovering the Suspicious Pile of Soil is faster when using the TP Detector.

Exchange medals*

20chars

you can get it from the party quests in klaip too I believe

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.