Tree of Savior Forum

2018 Limited Edition Golden Pup

Greetings Saviors,

This Golden Pup was created to celebrate the fact that this year is the Year of the Dog.
To celebrate this 2018,
we will be offering a limited edition companion named, ‘Golden Pup’ to help ring in the year.
We are introducing one of this ‘Golden Pup’ needs to become TOS’ next lucky companion.
Don’t forget that this 2018 limited edition ‘Golden Pup’ will be available from the Goddess’ Blessed Cube on Feb 06 during next scheduled maintenance!

%EA%B8%88%EA%B0%9C%20%EB%B0%A5

%ED%99%A9%EA%B8%88%EA%B0%9C%20%EC%95%89

%EA%B8%88%EA%B0%9C%EA%B1%B7

See you soon :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Another goddamn doge mount :tired:

Twice the Doge indeed

34 Likes

$162 doge round 2. Very wow , much nice.

7 Likes

luil

32 Likes

Maaan, IMC no chill kekeeke :sunglasses::joy:

Is it me or they just removed the comment?

nice musketeer rework I’m guessing next two week’s patch will be wiz rework no? :tired:

%EC%9D%B4%ED%8E%99%ED%8A%B8

8 Likes

LOL! I like this comment :tired:

$162 doge round 2. Very wow , much nice.

Lol that was the only time I spent TP anyways.

1 Like

Milking the playerbase with useless sht like these > Giving them actual content they can actually play with.

11 Likes

sad but true
20 times

Thank you that’ll be 162 smackeroos

4 Likes

This pup is cuter than Goro and all, but… I want my Musketeer rework! My Elementalist! My RC! cries in a corner

2 Likes

Didn’t expect a reskin lol :tired:

1 Like

Like said above didn’t expect a reskin. I was really hoping for angry looking doggo like in maggis picture.

:sad::tired:

( I still like it tho. :x )

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with milking the userbase if it works.

They should focus more on this kind of cute/casual content actually. The game doesn’t have much going for it besides cute graphics anyway. They have good artists, they should capitalise on that: more costumes, hats, toy items, emotes, poses and animations, companion cosmetics, lodge decorations, guild hangout decorations, etc. With less gacha of course and more normal ways of obtaining such items (quests, normal drops, achievement rewards, even direct TP purchases would be better than gacha lottery).

4 Likes

0,005% for drop. :distinguished:

Aposto;

“IMC, where’s the content?”
"Content? Huh… B-Buy gacha please!

5 Likes

We are cow we milk hehe