Tree of Savior Forum

2018 Limited Edition Golden Pup

Did @Staff_Ethan took your coffee :thinking:

well, here is mine though I don’t drink coffee, so :tea:

“joke” atop, am not a fan of the popolion spy and there is no kepa year…

but am happy for those that love that thing :blush:

1 Like

When is the year of the sheep ?
Please, write it in the devs agenda “Make a super cute yet badass sheep only for the Shepherd class” :prince:

EDIT: I think it’s in 9 years ? So TOS better survive. Now that I thought about it, I need my sheep with my Shepherd :sad:

1 Like

To this day the archers rework patch … I think I’d have more attention if they were via Gasha …

K.B: Dad, I want the golden pup…
O.B: No…
K.B: Dad! I want the golden pup!
O.B: No!
K.B: DAD! I WANT THE GOLDEN PUP!
O.B: NO!!!
K.B: Buuut he’s so cuuuuuuute!!!
O.B: Still… I won’t buy draw tickets for it.

Angry little girl leaves and go sulking in her room…

:sad:

It’s ok guys, I have all ktos patches and updates translated and ready for itos and will put them in the game as soon as I finish downloading the game…

:distinguished:

6 Likes

:tired:

Lol this is awful. This is basically a reskin of Goro, apply yellow sprite on a newly released pet but sell it more expensive. Quick, buy now, regret later!

i do like the tail though

i wish there’s going to be another vehicle gimmick like the sled thing during christmas. as one who has an affinity to mechanical stuff. i want a ridable custom minelever

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/41304

1 Like

Meanwhile in overwatch

“Blizzard said it will share more information on what’s coming in the Year of the Dog “soon,” but we can probably get a good idea of what’s in store by looking at what happened last year. The Rooster delivered unto us new cosmetic items including skins, emotes, victory poses, voice lines, sprays, highlight intros, and icons, a Lunar New Year-themed reskin of the Lijiang Tower map, and a new CTF brawl in the Arcade called Capture the Rooster.”

ToS gets a re-skinned dog that you have to gamble for :joy:

1 Like

why i cant play OW is because it’s a little disturbing to see ragdolls of female characters ‘w’;; compare that to tf2, it felt like everyone there deserved being gibbed XD

Meanwhile The Matador es are still crying because they still don’t have the rebalance and the Cape(special costume still bug af)

That made me so sad. Cash shop updates upon cash shop updates, but real players just being ignored left and right. Anyone else smell like iTOS is just a side project at this point to just milk a few dollars now and then?

2 Likes

Tree of overpriced doggos.

Can you give us some pictures inside the game? I dont think this doge will blend in with game’s graphic style, too much yellow-ish instead of golden, and is there any special effect on the doge?

I think normal goro seems cuter

2 Likes

Gacha > Actual real content = Players leaving the game

5 mins running shot pet when? :tired:

1 Like

What ‘content’ you talking about?

are you real dumb or just pretend to be ?

1 Like

Maybe you are?
What “content” does KTOS have and we dont?

1 Like

why “content” and not just content ?

1 Like